+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

I am almost at 540 def cap with help of acouple of enchants and wondering what i need to do I always lose aggro in heroics and everyone yells at me so wondering if anyone has any advice for me i also need to fill out my talent points just dont know if i should go fury or arms forthe rest of them any advice is appreciated

Re-post in the Halp! section, include an armory link.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Moved to armory forum, please read rules.

I assume this is you from your character list:

The World of Warcraft Armory

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

what kaz said

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

You need some work to get yourself in order for tanking.

First off, your spec is deeply flawed, change to the 15/3/53 build. Change your glyphs to devastate and cleave.

In arms you want 3/3 Imp. Heroic Strike, 5/5 Deflection, 2/2 Improved Charge, 2/2 Impale and 3/3 deep wounds.
    In Fury, you want 3/3 Armored to the Teeth

Under protection, you definitely want critical block, focused rage, sword and board 3/3, damage shield and one handed weapon specialization. You don't want spell reflect and puncture. You can also safely leave off improved disciplines as heroics will be your primary focus for the forseeable future.

Next, get your gear fully enchanted and gemmed.

Helmet: Get a new hat with a meta socket and fill it with an austere earthsiege diamond. Get the helm tank enchant to top off your defense. You'll want one dodge/stam or expertise/stam gem somewhere to activate the meta.

Shoulders: Get the +30 stam +15 resil shoulder enchant while you work on your Sons of Hodir rep.

Cloak: Upgrade when you can but the enchant is ok

Chest: Upgrade when you can but the enchant is ok. Consider 275 health when you have more leeway on defense.

Wrist: Enchant your wrists with +40 stam and socket them with a stam gem (Level your bs)

Hands: Get rid of that agility gem, tanks don't gem like that. You want stam gems. Enchant with armsman.

Belt: You need a belt buckle so your pants don't fall down. Toss another stam gem in there.

Pants: 55 stam/agility enchant for your legs please.

Boots: Another agility gem that should be stamina and you need the 22 stam enchant here.

Ranged weapon slot: Splurge on a combat shotgun and toss a stam gem in there.

Shield: Looks good!

Weapon: Enchant this weapon please..I'd go with Accuracy in your case.

This is a lot of work but tanking will seem a LOT easier for you when all is said and done. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread