+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for advice

Looking for advice

Hello I am getting there with my tanking and feel that I need to do something to get into the higher level content. However, I am not sure what is missing or what I need to do to improve. Looking for gear advice, tallents or whatever you guys think I may need to work on.

Thanks in advance,
    Amadeus<-- Armory
    Last edited by Amadeus; 12-17-2009 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Fishing pole was equiped...

^ Bump ^

Well,
    first i dont know much about paladin's. but i do see a few things that can change with your gear. i would remove the gem in your helmet for a 10 expertise / 15 STA gem. and also swap out your STR gems for STA gems...

Your spec needs some work. Benediction is useless in raids, Divinity is a very weak talent, you only need one point in Spiritual Attunement to keep your mana bar full (you definitely don't need the glyph), and you're missing key talents in Judgements of the Just, Vindication, and Guarded by the Light.

Guarded by the Light in particular is important, as it lets you keep up Divine Plea permanently (which gives you a lot of mana), and combined with the Divine Plea glyph gives you a permanent 3% damage reduction.

I would spec like this: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft.

Your gear itself looks good except for the lack of a shoulder and cloak enchant, and you probably ought to get rid of those strength gems (speccing into Crusade in the ret tree will give you plenty of threat, no worries) for stamina.

The World of Warcraft Armory << my tank. I went this way to keep arrgo off of the high dps (points to locks and mages) so far its working nicely the dps still have to give me a few secs before attacking but it works but for the must part you play with it til it works for you I played around with it and its working for me. A few gems are there as testers and untill i get my rep up for the other enchants.
    Last edited by Dragonpally; 12-17-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Thank you all for the excellent advice... I will make the changes asap and give them a go!

+ Reply to Thread