+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kanzer's UI

I don't have to give away the art I make for ANYONE's UI, especially when I make them for that specific person to represent them usually, so why would I or they want someone else using it.

Now if YOU we're smart you would of asked nicely if I would make one for you, and I probably would of, but not asking nicely and demanding things doesnt get you anything.

wauw! the creator of the impossible to recreate artwork is on this forum^^

Dessie, could you either make the same one or a bit different as Kanzers for me? (A) I have been trying to reconstruct it but I didn't come very far, as you can see on my post before.

Greetz
    Last edited by Srakir; 02-08-2010 at 12:46 PM.

If any of you guys are into photoshop or want to know a little basics, you can actually try asking some tips on how dessie made the bloody artwork

as you can see I have already created one that looks abit like Kanzers/Dessie's, but it's pretty hard to remake

Greetz

What does the Hysteria macro do?

Targets whoever I have it set to and cast Hysteria on them.

so i DL all those add on but i have no artwork on the bottom of my screen and my normal Blizzard bars are down there how do i fix this ??

never mind... made a dumb error and didnt DL bartender LMAO
    Last edited by Reunix; 03-18-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Im a graphic designer myself maybe i should start creating some stuff for the game UI

in your screen shot you have alot of buttons that look like macros especially on your main bar.
    what kinda macros do you use??

They are just macros that tie Rune Strike to my main abilities, which is why you don't see Rune Strike on my bar at all.

The Hysteria macro is simply a macro that targets whichever player its set for and cast Hysteria.

The rest are just stuff like the camera distance script or armor sets etc.

I'm banging my head through my keyboard trying to figure out where the friggin download link is...

Has it been removed or am i as mentally handicapped as i'm feeling right now?

Which add-on made those slick looking player and target portraits?
    Also, in some of your vids I've seen another bar appear between those portraits during combat, what is that representing?

Hi after watching your Lich King 24 man video on youtube i noticed that you had some swirling bones around your cursor. I was wondering what addon or recording program that would allow you to change that?

Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzer View Post
    The artwork was not done by me so I cannot rightfully share it. Sorry!
    I think most of us understand and respect that.

But ...

could you pls remove that piece of artwork from the UI and share the rest with us ?

Hello

I just wanted to ask if dessie could make a nice artwork for me :P I would appreciate very much

ya where is the link at? i really would like it, i think i would work with my blood dps, i really have a hard time with knowing how much time on my deaseses, i mess up my rotaton alot so i like this. for some reason there is no link

+ Reply to Thread