+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vine's TankUI & HealUI

Vine's TankUI & HealUI (updated)

Two UI compilations for tanking and healing. I like a clean, minimal, uncluttered interface. These two try to keep all important information centred, while still providing depth. The full addon list can be found on the wowinterface download page.

TankUI v1.1

DOWNLOAD

HealUI v1.2

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!
    Last edited by vine; 12-22-2009 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Updated compilations

I just love this UI, only on my main (a DK) doesn't the text with armor, mail, guild online etc. show where its supposed to be, it's in the middle of my screen. But at all my other chars it is at the right position? I just the same WTF files for them al...
    Stokbrood from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Paladin -- Bloodscalp
    Kruidenboter from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Priest -- Bloodscalp

this ui made me start playing wow again no joke

Ummm I have 2 questions, how do I make loot appear when I right click a mob, and can I move the tooltip?

Bleh, 1920x1200 rez ftl

Oh well, if I ever do play again maybe I'll get a new monitor.
    >8< Spider Pride!
    Dr D. L. Kazzak wins a Nobel Prize for his discovery that indeed, all mortals will perish.

everyone should get the reflux addon makes this SO much easier.

hey for some reason my pitbull reset itself and when i type /reflux switch tankui it doesn't do anything. i tried to reinstall pitbull then /reflux again but didn't do anything is there any way to fix this?

Hi there, I've been around tankspot for a long time now, but only now I'm in need to psot something....

So I downloaded your UI Vine (tankui) I did everything you mentioned in the wowinterface post, and here's the end result

Pls help me

That looks like the default profile for most addons. Are you sure it loaded reflux? Check the addon list. If it did load it appears to be ignoring a few profiles. Type the following switches and choose the tankui profile
    /bt
    /pb
    /eepanels2 waterfall
    /chatter
    /ebb

Problems

Hello,
    I am trying to install your UI but having problems. I followed the installion guide serval times with fresh installs each time but i keep coming up with the same problem. Also when i load up the UI at the start a message comes up that says "enchantrix is not useable anymore do i want to keep it or delete it" not sure if this is part of my problem but i tried installing doing both

Here is a link to a screen shot http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1...2609011118.jpg

Enchantrix is part of Auctioneer, you don't need to install either. I'm not sure what the issue is in the screenshot, can you be more specific?

edit: If you are referring to the "buggrabber is capturing errors again" message, this is from GridBossDebuffs. Simply delete it from the addons folder. It doesn't seem to do anything anyway.

my issue is the stuff around my character(friends, guild,lat,fps,gold) it keeps showing up there when it should not be

/SLDT

It's the addon called SLDataText, simply unlock and move the elements. For some reason reflux ignores the profile.

any chance of a 3.3 update

Quote Originally Posted by sillypuddy View Post
    any chance of a 3.3 update
    Once all the relevant addon updates come out I'll compile it again. It's been updated a few times anyway so it will be good to upload my current version.

sounds good :]

I have a lil problem with my bars, they are not there. I have updated bartender, /reloadui, restarted wow, made sure I changed the profile to healui. I am not sure what the problem is. Is there anyway you could halp me with this? Thanks

:: I found out what my problem was. I needed to update Buttonfacade. It was making my action bars not show up for some reason. Hope this helps anyone else that had my problem.
    Last edited by Claps; 12-12-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Bottom of your ui

I was curious what addon made the bottom section of your ui. And possibly how did you make it. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by roque2 View Post
    I was curious what addon made the bottom section of your ui. And possibly how did you make it. Thanks in advance
    eePanels2. I just layered a few rectangles on top of each other with precise sizes and different fill colour and opacity. Block colours, no gradients or textures.

Quote Originally Posted by vine View Post
    Once all the relevant addon updates come out I'll compile it again. It's been updated a few times anyway so it will be good to upload my current version.
    i think most of the addons are updated im ready and excited!:

+ Reply to Thread