+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Thegreatme UI

type /sldt options (might be config instead of options)
    go to profiles
    on the copy from pull down select "thegreatme - Hyjal"

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

thanks so much, truly appreciate it

Just wanted to let you know I can't get this thing installed correctly for the life of me. I've tried screwing around with it more than a few times with no success. I've searched through every add on looking for your profile and I can't find it anywhere. I've deleted and reinstalled the WTF and Interface folders and copied the unrared folders from your DL into my WoW directory and I've also renamed the appropriate folders to the appropriate names. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I'm running a 40" monitor at 1920x1080 widescreen but I'm not sure this would cause your profile not to be found anywhere in the add-ons config options. I think at this point I'm getting tired of having all my bars and stuff getting clumped together in the middle of my screen which is a shame since I really liked what I saw. Hope you can help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatme View Post
    did you rename all of the necessary files in the WTF folder? sounds like you just don't have the profiles.
    Hey can you tell me, exactly how to do this. The exact procedure to get this work exactly how to rename the files ..format..if you will. Thank you
    Last edited by Hirozuki; 02-24-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Nice UI. What addon is it that shows your health and rage in the middle of the screen with the power auras?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.
    Last edited by Sernaran; 02-25-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalco View Post
    When i start up my wow and log in I get a load of addons stacked on eachother, when I want to set my profile to yours I type /pb for example and then go profiles but I don't find your profile!

Any help?
    I get this problem too. I only ifnd your profile on some =/

Hi TGM, I'm digging the UI however when I try to use your PB profile it looks nothing like the screenshots...

TGM have a look plzz

Heyy TGM,

Can you have a look at my SS and maybe tell me whats wrong and how to fix it...

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6...0910160014.jpg

Thanks.

1) it looks like you are using a different resolution than what I use.
    2) you didn't go in to the profiles tabs for some of the addons and select "copy from: thegreatme - Hyjal"

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by Hirozuki View Post
    Hey can you tell me, exactly how to do this. The exact procedure to get this work exactly how to rename the files ..format..if you will. Thank you
    Go into your program folders (go to 'my computer' and go to your hard drive, most likely 'hard disk :C'), and go to your wow directory. (World of Warcraft) not warcraft temp. so in your world of warcraft program folder, you will find a fold titled 'interface' and one titled 'WTF' ( i have no idea what WTF stands for lol) make a copy of both of these and put them either on your desktop or in a seperate folder. now you download the file from here. once you unzip it, you will get a folder titled 'tgm ui' i believe. when you open this, there will be both a folder called 'interface' and 'WTF'. copy both of these and put them both into your wow program folder. (my computer > local disk :C > progam folders > world of warcraft) Once you've done that, you will have to change the interface. go into the folder that you just pasted in here called 'WTF'. when you open 'wtf' > account. there will be a folder titled as the great me's account name. change the name of this folder to the name of your WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT. for example, when i made my wow account... my email is ytalktomewhenuhaveyourself@hotmail.com and my account name on the actual blizzard website is DEATHOFNATUR3. and my account name is Inorak. so rename the folder to your account name in caps. after that, open it up, and there will be the realm name folder. i believe this one is called hyjal, rename this to the name of your realm. (must be spelled and punctuated correctly) after that, open that folder. rename the folder that is named thegreatme. Rename this folder to your accounts name (the character you want the ui to be loaded on) for me this would be 'Inorak'. I hope that this helped you and anyone else who happens to see it.

Upon doing all of this, open your world of warcraft client again. you may have to accept the terms of warcraft again when logging in. type in your email and password, and choose your server. when you log into your character it will be a mess. the first thing you should do is type in '/bt'. this will open bartender. in the bartender interface, at the bottom will be a tab called profiles. go to this and go to the profile called the great me - hyjal. this should set all of the bars to where he has them. if you have out of place bars or buttons you want to be moved, at the top, uncheck the boxes lock and button lock, this will allow you to move the bars and buttons around. after that, go to the omen interface, and go to profiles once again, and choose his. after that, type in /msbt and do the same. then type in /kgbp and do the same. then type in /recount options and do the same. then type /sbf options and you can configure the way your buffs and debuffs look. basically if any addon has a profile, set it to thegreatme - hyjal
    Last edited by DeathofNatur3; 03-14-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: new information

Quote Originally Posted by dutchie View Post
    Heyy TGM,

Can you have a look at my SS and maybe tell me whats wrong and how to fix it...

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6...0910160014.jpg

Thanks.
    yes what i can see here for one is a different resolution. the other thing is the bartender. to fix this, type in /bt. this will open the bartender config. at the top uncheck lock and lock buttons, then you can move the bars, and drag your buttons to different places. also, you have your combat log open. this can be disabled by default <SHIFT> + C. if that doesn't work, try going to interface (ESC > Interface) > social. either check simple chat settins, or unlock it. your recount can also be unlocked (by going into the configuration) and resized.

(tried to post as a qoute/reply, but failed lol. anyways this is referring to the addon he uses to show the cooldown remaining on buttons)
    the one that he is using in this interace is called Omni CC i believe. you can also use one like 'cooldowntimers'
    Last edited by DeathofNatur3; 03-14-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junez View Post
    Hi, i was inspired by one of ur guide from YT, and decided 2 get PitBull 4.
    i just downloaded it and got the shifte eyes and all, but...

i cant see exact health on my targets,
    my own health is correct, but my targets sure aint, and sometimes it even lacks text... !!!

please some help

here are some ScreenShots
    Yfrog - pitbull4j - Uploaded by jones3460

Kind Regards
    Junez
    to fix this, go into the pitbull configuration interface. on the left side, under the tab titled current unit, there is a scroll down box that you can change which box you are actually working on. for example, if you change osmething in the layout, it will not change it for everything. (target, target of target, pet, party frame) so if you want to change your target for example, you would go to current unit (target) and change the layout from there
    Last edited by DeathofNatur3; 03-14-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: mistake

i noticed this on a few addons. some of them you really don't need the profile. but what the issue was, i found on mine, was that i did not have my character folder correct. (Program files > World of Warcraft > WTF > Account > [your account name] > [your character name]) make sure your character name is correct. also, make sure you don't have any duplicates.

Can you please update ur new UI that ur using in the festergut movie?
    Thankz

once I get done updating a few of my addons I plan on re uploading it. ideally that would be some time this weekend, but it could be longer depending on how busy I am.

kk, love u <3

IceHud seems totally broken with 3.3.3... is there a new alternative for an easy to see rage bar?

I have a question what is the addon SKINNER?

I'm furstrated as I watch your old and out of date UI video and read through most of you UI notes. Whether I'm just plain blind (good chance) or stupid (even more of a chance) I can not figure out what you are using to display the likes of EXECUTE, SLAM, VICTORY RUSH, etc. These appear just below your character during the fight in the video.

Can you please put me out of my misery and tell me what the hell you used to display these ????

+ Reply to Thread