+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Thegreatme UI

[QUOTE=Thegreatme;354243]that's part of quartz, I never really figured out hot to turn it off but it doesn't really bother me that much I haven't tried very hard

It doesnt bother me either, I just need to move it a little bit because I dont have a widescreen and the way it is set up now it is partially hidden by the pitbull party frames on that side. I cannot drag it while it is shown. I went through quartz last night and was not able to find it, but I will continue to search. Thanks for your time!

hmmm leave it to me to mess up a quote link...

Hey bro, 2 things, 1)thanks for the Fury warrior guide it was eye opener for and ex tank like myself, 2) which addon is it that puts the coundown on your buttons for cooldown of abilities like BT and WW. Any help would be great
    I kill untill I am told to stop, and in that period I do not question the killing. To do so would be nonsense, and innappropriate.

I need help... Alot

Yo TGM you mind if I throw a few questions about your UI.
    Whenever I download it they come up alright but not exactly like you have it.
    Could it be because I don't have the same resolution as you? If so is there anyway you can help me out with that problem? I really like your Ui and I think its perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by thedin951 View Post
    Yo TGM you mind if I throw a few questions about your UI.
    Whenever I download it they come up alright but not exactly like you have it.
    Could it be because I don't have the same resolution as you? If so is there anyway you can help me out with that problem? I really like your Ui and I think its perfect for me.
    it's probably the resolution not being the same. you are either going to have to use the resoultion that the UI is designed for, or move some of the addons around so it fits the way you want it to with your resolution.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Having an issue after changing my UI scale with a higher resolution. It seems I have some random black boxes that you used to put behind your action bars and behind your bag bar.
    I have no idea which addon it is that is creating those, so I have no idea how to move them.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25ssaxs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rethael View Post
    Having an issue after changing my UI scale with a higher resolution. It seems I have some random black boxes that you used to put behind your action bars and behind your bag bar.
    I have no idea which addon it is that is creating those, so I have no idea how to move them.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25ssaxs.jpg
    After going through the Addon list, I just kept doing a / command for the name for each, and found it's Kgpanels.
    If you change the resolution and modify the UI Scale, you'll need to use /kgpanel to move those black boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by rethael View Post
    After going through the Addon list, I just kept doing a / command for the name for each, and found it's Kgpanels.
    If you change the resolution and modify the UI Scale, you'll need to use /kgpanel to move those black boxes.
    added it to the list, thanks.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Problem with profiles

When i start up my wow and log in I get a load of addons stacked on eachother, when I want to set my profile to yours I type /pb for example and then go profiles but I don't find your profile!

Any help?

Prot pala btw

Quote Originally Posted by Ugliernu View Post
    It doesnt bother me either, I just need to move it a little bit because I dont have a widescreen and the way it is set up now it is partially hidden by the pitbull party frames on that side. I cannot drag it while it is shown. I went through quartz last night and was not able to find it, but I will continue to search. Thanks for your time!
    This option is called "mirror" in the quartz addon. It can be pretty handy but the only way to move it around is being possible thru coordinates. Also your quote didnt rly "quote" cuz you didnt close the tag :P

TGM im a huge fan on nice looking UIs and id like to know how to make my action bars "gloss". Thank you in advance

Last edited by mattmar42; 01-31-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Posted in the wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Madguy View Post
    TGM im a huge fan on nice looking UIs and id like to know how to make my action bars "gloss". Thank you in advance
    I use button facade for that, specificly the Caith layout.

How do you get your combat text(over the target combat text) the way you have it? nvm i didnt see nicedamage
    Last edited by Dklul; 02-08-2010 at 02:37 AM.

Whats the name of the Damage Text addon u use? seen in the last 3 pitures. Looks awsome.

I based my UI off this one and made my own modifications for ICC tanking/lets clutter. I used greatme's for a while, but found too many numbers and junk popping up and I couldn't see what I was doing.

Ello TGM, just watched the Fury guide and looked at the several Screen shot and was wondering if the two brackets you have on boths sides of your toon the HP and Rage bars along with the Rage/Power aura are possibly stand-alone add-ons or if they're only built into your UI. And if they are seperate what are the names of said add-ons?

the power aura's are custom made using powerauras classic but are relatively easy to make. the HP/rage bars are IceHUD with most of the other modules disabled, takes a little bit to set up your self but it's not that complicated

Liking this UI man, but the damage text doesn't float upwards, and the boss's health frame stays in the middle of the screen, how do I fix that?

Also, info like FPS, gold, stuff like that is just staying beside the health/rage bar, and the buffs/debuffs are just columns below the minimap

Last edited by Acutus; 02-19-2010 at 02:58 PM.

yeah im having the same problem with the gold/fps/lat/armor% and such being right by hp bars and such

+ Reply to Thread