+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Thegreatme UI

Quote Originally Posted by thedin951 View Post
    Hey TGM I got a quick question should I delete my old WTF Folder and Interface folder?
    I wouldn't delete them - just move them to another folder somewhere. If you don't like the new interface, you can just delete its folders and copy your originals back over.

Just a pretty generic question, but how well does this scale in smaller resolutions?

when im tanking i get a some bars with woths targeting me in middel of my screen, how can i remove thet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimor View Post
    Just a pretty generic question, but how well does this scale in smaller resolutions?
    As far as I am aware it scales pretty well, over the course of time I've used a few different sizes and had little problems with the changes... if you try it at a different resolution and that screws things up let me know and I can make a note of it in the original post

Quote Originally Posted by Punraz View Post
    when im tanking i get a some bars with woths targeting me in middel of my screen, how can i remove thet ?
    I'm not sure what you are talking about, could you possibly post a screen shot?

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Quite strangely, I changed all the names in the WTF folder (but for account I put like my account name, not my battle.net, that could be the problem) but for some of the addons in the pack, they do not include your profile? Like Bartender. All there was was one titled Warrior and a few others from other characters I've had. What's up?

2 toons

on my shaman main i am running a ui pack i also downloaded, so is it still possible to run this ui on my warrior, and still keep the other on my shaman,
    considering the run on most of the same add ons

http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...210_162047.jpg
    thet in middel wose name pelats or something .. but how can i sort out thet party frame ?

it looks like it hasn't loaded my pitbull profile at all... have you checked to see if you can switch it to my profile?

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

pitbull is set to ur profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Punraz View Post
    pitbull is set to ur profile.
    That's really strange.

when I get a bit more time I will see what I can do about figuring out the problem, and hopefully fixing it.

I've looked around but couldn't figure out what the addon is you have above your recount, with the killtimer and boss's health etc.

could you enlighten me, that seems like one i could find useful i think
    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1237522.jpg
    You take a mortal man, and put him in control, watch him become a god, and peoples heads roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagern View Post
    I've looked around but couldn't figure out what the addon is you have above your recount, with the killtimer and boss's health etc.

could you enlighten me, that seems like one i could find useful i think
    That's called Deus Vox Encounters, it's a boss mod like DBM and BW/LW. I'm a big fan of it. Though that isn't a kill timer, that's tracking how long the fight has gone for, with health bars for all active mobs.

Hi, i was inspired by one of ur guide from YT, and decided 2 get PitBull 4.
    i just downloaded it and got the shifte eyes and all, but...

i cant see exact health on my targets,
    my own health is correct, but my targets sure aint, and sometimes it even lacks text... !!!

please some help

here are some ScreenShots
    Yfrog - pitbull4j - Uploaded by jones3460

Kind Regards
    Junez

TGM - I have a question about your UI, (I downloaded it this weekend awesome config!)I am reasonably certain that your cast bar (not shown in these photos) is pitbull as well as the LFG timer in the upper left near the 5 man group images are, but when i open pitbull to make adjustments the cast bar is shut off. I need to move both slightly as I do not have a widescreen monitor at this time. What add are you using to control those and how do I make the adjustment? I need to scale down the cast bar slightly and move the lfg timer to the right. Thanks for your time and effort on this ste btw! As soon as I figure out why paypal hates letting me log in I plan on donating!

Quote Originally Posted by Ugliernu View Post
    TGM - I have a question about your UI, (I downloaded it this weekend awesome config!)I am reasonably certain that your cast bar (not shown in these photos) is pitbull as well as the LFG timer in the upper left near the 5 man group images are, but when i open pitbull to make adjustments the cast bar is shut off. I need to move both slightly as I do not have a widescreen monitor at this time. What add are you using to control those and how do I make the adjustment? I need to scale down the cast bar slightly and move the lfg timer to the right. Thanks for your time and effort on this ste btw! As soon as I figure out why paypal hates letting me log in I plan on donating!
    the cast bar is quartz, type /quartz to open the config window.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "LFG timer" though

There is a timer that pops up while members of my group are verifying their roles for 5 man instances. For the moment I will assume it is also quartz since it is the same style of bar as the cast bar...just in reverse and smaller.

1 question i had about the UI, what is the font that you are using for your battle text? i guess i could download your compilation and just load the battle text addon and that should do it? thanks for any insight

Quote Originally Posted by Ugliernu View Post
    There is a timer that pops up while members of my group are verifying their roles for 5 man instances. For the moment I will assume it is also quartz since it is the same style of bar as the cast bar...just in reverse and smaller.
    that's part of quartz, I never really figured out hot to turn it off but it doesn't really bother me that much I haven't tried very hard

Quote Originally Posted by Zelegith View Post
    1 question i had about the UI, what is the font that you are using for your battle text? i guess i could download your compilation and just load the battle text addon and that should do it? thanks for any insight
    I use the Friz TT quadrata (or however you spell it) font

I really like the look of your UI is there anyway that it can be set up for multi toons that are not warriors? And anyone what I can set up with out your keybindings I tried to down load it and install it and then my arrown keys stopped working I use them a lot when I play on my laptop at work.

Hi, i like the way your damage flashes over the screen but have not been able to replicate it with my mcbt. what settings are you using for your outgoing scroll area?

+ Reply to Thread