+ Reply to Thread

Thread: reckoning worth getting max in icc?

reckoning worth getting max in icc?

I was wondering if reckoning is worth takeing the full 5 in icc. I'm guessing yes seeing we are looseing 20% avoidance where we take no damage so it should be up more now. Has anyone tryed it or know of a site i could get some info on it. I have tryed browseing the fourms here but so much info hard to find info on that one tallent for that one raid.

I was thinking of a build like Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Only put one point into jotj figure other tanks may bring full debuff for boss so thats just to debuff trash some.

Sorry if this has been posted some where else already and if it has would you mind linking it if you know off top of your head right where it is or even just tell me the section its under please.

Very skeptical mate,

You have sacrificed a lot of survivability for those two points. 3% damage reduction from GbtL and 10% boss swing speed from JotJ is a lot of damage reduction.

Reckoning (even with the changes) is still our lowest threat talent. If you want to see the maths for it Theck has done a great breakdown here:

http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/index.php?p=518718&rb_v=viewtopic
    Roll with the punches.

3/5 reckoning is *almost* as good as 5/5. Don't put the two points in it.

ok thanks. will check out that link on lunch break.

+ Reply to Thread