I was the only tank needing them (except Trophy ofc).
I have about 80 Emblems of Triumph.
So here are my questions:
- Where should I spend my Trophy on?
- Is there any way to up my hit by not touching my current weapon enchant?
- With this amount of expertise, do I still need the Glyph of Vengeance?
- Is the Forlorn Barrier better than Aegis of the Coliseum (10)?
- Should I get the Faceplate of the Honorbound?
Thanks in advance!
P.S.: I am aware I need some resocketing. I just needed the defense some time ago.
P.S.S: I can get the Ashen Verdict ring by farming trash (1830/3000).
Like you said, your spec needs some work. I'd go for 53/18.
I would spend your trophy on the gloves, and then get Faceplate of the Honorbound. And alternative would be to spend the trophy on the helm and then get the regular T9 gloves, but I prefer the first option.
I wouldn't worry too much about hit unless you're having threat problems. You already have your taunts glyphed, so you dont need to worry about those missing, and hit is not as crucial to a tankadin as it is to other classes. Besides, you already have high expertise which gives you quite a bit of threat.
SoV glyph remains a fantastic threat glyph even after 26 from gear. I would hold on to it.