+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much of a DPS increase would I gain

How much of a DPS increase would I gain

I recently respecced from arms to fury with only a little experience in regards to it. I know I am slightly over the hitcap and i reach the expertise cap with food.

My main question is how much of a dps increase would I net by regemming appropriately to all strength. (Assuming a near perfect rotation on a boss with limited movement required)

Also, any other pointers or tips would be greatly appreciated as I want to output my maximum with current gear. Thanks

The World of Warcraft Armory

The only thing I could tell you is to download landsoul's spreadsheet and put it into practice. It would be wrong of me to try to accurately appraise the numerical quantitative increase you would get from this situation.

Do you need a link to this spreadsheet? Also you must have excel 2007 or greater. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Wars View Post
    The only thing I could tell you is to download landsoul's spreadsheet and put it into practice. It would be wrong of me to try to accurately appraise the numerical quantitative increase you would get from this situation.

Do you need a link to this spreadsheet? Also you must have excel 2007 or greater. Nothing else.
    I'll be honest, I'm not too savvy when it comes to simulators like that. I tried RAWR but gave up after a few.

Is there an excel alternative (Free) i can download online to give it a shot?

Sorry you can't, it's strictly written like that, so it will not work with any open office type programs.

I was also never too savvy with doing sims, but it turns out doing it, and putting in the work, took me from someone who couldn't be counted on in their "other" spec, to someone who is the go-to guy to go from tank to dps.

Put the work in and do your reading, and your esoteric question of a dps increase, will be answered!

I'll have to ninja a copy online i guess
    Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to get an ARP trinket so I won't have to totally regem

P.s. (If anyone is so bored they want to run a sim of gem change then i would love you forever)

you can download a free trial of microsoft office for 60 days if you want to give it a try.

and rawr is just confusing, landsoul's sheet is alot easier to use.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

+ Reply to Thread