+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glyph of Indomitability vs. Heart of Iron?

Glyph of Indomitability vs. Heart of Iron?

Im currently tanking ToGC and early ICC and I just can't decide which of these trinkets to use. While the glyph gives me mitigation and a better dodge use the extra health from the Heart seems like it would be better for preventing getting 1 shotted in burts by bosses like Anub or Marrowgar. Which of the 2 would you guys recommend for the following bosses (main tanking)

ToGC Anub'arak, Lord Marrowgar, and Deathbringer Saurfang

Here is my armory for reference: The World of Warcraft Armory

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/5...tual-math.html

For Anub'arak Glyph because of the Leech and how the more stamina you have the more he gets, Marrowgar Glyph because of all physical damage, in that situation the Glyph and the Heart stats are equal so the on use from the glyph gives it the edge, and for Saurfang I would put on an avoidance set.

A quick summary would be if that the burst that kills you is 100% physical the Glyph and the Heart's stats stats are equal so the glyph wins, on 90% physical burst then they are both about dead even and on 85% physical damage and lower the Heart wins.
    Last edited by krc; 12-12-2009 at 09:16 AM.

Oh wow, thanks for the math, can't believe I missed a post titled EXACTLY what I needed ><

+ Reply to Thread