+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protadins - Hit Rating (Trinket Proposal)

Protadins - Hit Rating (Trinket Proposal)

[Shard of the Crystal Heart]
    Equip: Improves hit rating by 128
    Use: Increase haste rating by 512 for 20 sec.

With this trinket only 135 more hit rating is required to be melee hit capped along with being Righteous Defense spell hit-capped when using Glyph of Righteous Defense.

Not to mention the nifty use which significantly lowers your global cooldowns for 20 seconds which could be useful when initially building threat.

The question is, how important is you're hit rating to you?

Then again I may just be bored, but I went ahead and purchased the trinket because triumph emblems are a joke now. Gonna give it a whirl and see if it is viable as a situational trinket.

Threat is not an issue right now, I see absolutely no reason to sacrifice survivability for hit and haste?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

i agree with the above post threat is in no way shape or form a issue if u need hit get the tier 9 legs and ony onxyia helm that gives a ton of hit im over the cap by a good little bit gotta reecnat my gloves and such because of it
    I am actually older then your jesus i wish i could of known him....but i missed it. Godrick True Blood

+ Reply to Thread