+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Trinkets for ICC 10/25m Raids

Best Trinkets for ICC 10/25m Raids

Hey Guys,

I was wondering what your trinket combinations are looking like for the fights in ICC. The trinkets I have available are the ones mostly from ToC, and from Triumph Emblems. Not lucky enough to get the Stam trinkets from 25m ToC but I have the Brewfest ones and The Black Heart. Any ideas or suggestions would be great!

To start probably any combination of the black heart, glyph of indominability, or heart of iron if you haven't gotten any ToC trinkets. The new one from gunship-10 is also hawt.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

So I want to break it down based on each fight in ICC. Let me know what you guys are using for each fight too as this may give me some ideas and others too.

Here are my base stats: 37k unbuffed HP 49k Raid. With 27/21/20 D/P/B.

For LM I am using:
    Black Heart
    Purified Onyxia Blood Talisman
    *BH for extra stam and damage reduction. Onyxia Talisman for increased threat generation during aggro drops due to parry.

For LD I am using:
    Brewfest
    Blackheart
    *Mostly magic damage this fight and armor procs from fanatic tanking.

For Gunship I am using:
    Fervor of the Frostbourne (Heroic)
    Purified Onyxia Blood Talisman
    *Stacking the most avoidance I can to reduce boss buff.

For SF I am using:
    Same as above.

Other trinkets I have available:
    Glyph of Indom
    Victor's Call
    Furnace Stone

Let me know what you guys are using and any feedback about my choices would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'd use brewfest/indom for lord marrowgar. It's straight up an EHP fight. Also: what threat does ony talisman give you? Parry haste maybe? If for some reason you need threat go with something else.

I use double jug's vits, so I'm not much help for you in terms of what I use.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.

With his biggest tank damage being avoidable, you probably want some avoidance there Aggie

There's not necessarily a need for avoidance on Marrowgar, you are going to get hit no matter what, you will still be healed. If you get hit 2-3 times without getting heals you are going to die no matter what. And if your healer gets impaled avoidance will rely on RNG too much, if you get bad RNG while stacking avoidance and get hit with Saberlash a couple of times you are dead, might as well just give your healers a bigger room for error in that situation.

I agree completely with krc, there's no reason to wear an avoidance trinket over an EHP trinket for the encounter.

+ Reply to Thread