+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 3.3 277 Feral Tank Best-In-Slot list

with my current gear, it is a difference of 1673 hp vs 117 agi, both numbers taking into account full raid buffs and the current ICC 10%. In ICC I still have 35% dodge with a 5 stack of the lacerate trinket.

Fully buffed, flasked, and food, 73K hp in ICC with the 10% buff. When you have 73K hp another 1700 is not going to make a difference.

so i have a question, i am looking at the stats from Bloodfall Heroic, and Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General Heroic from LK 25 HM, and im noticing that the only difference (other than an +12 stam, +4Agi, +2 crit rating, +16 AP) Is Haste on Bloodfall vs the ARP on Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General, and i was wondering what makes Bloodfall that much better that its BiS over the Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General? it seems that the Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General would be a better choice from my knowledge of Druid tanking but i wasn't sure so i figured id ask, if this was already answered in another thread, can u post the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Foches View Post
    so i have a question, i am looking at the stats from Bloodfall Heroic, and Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General Heroic from LK 25 HM, and im noticing that the only difference (other than an +12 stam, +4Agi, +2 crit rating, +16 AP) Is Haste on Bloodfall vs the ARP on Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General, and i was wondering what makes Bloodfall that much better that its BiS over the Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General? it seems that the Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General would be a better choice from my knowledge of Druid tanking but i wasn't sure so i figured id ask, if this was already answered in another thread, can u post the link?
    because at the time I made this list, LK loot had yet to appear on armory.

ahh okay, so then the LK Polearm would be BiS, tyvm :P

Hey, was reading this, and noticd the weapons you guys are talking about, but didnt see anywhere about the pvp weapons for druids,..
    Not sure if these came out after or befor this topic was start... : /

but here they are:
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/51431/w...diators-staff/
    and 277
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/51432/w...rs-greatstaff/

I personally saw the staff worth going for and did a crash course of pvp resto druiding to get to a team rating of 1809 for the first one..

what are other peoples thoughts on them?

The PvP staff is second best in slot, with only the HLK weapon beating it out - and only barely. If you can get that pvp weapon it's worth it. The staff is okay but not spectacular, and losing an ilvl's worth of DPS for about 50 more stamina isn't the best tradeoff. It's certainly usable.

Is there a guide like this for new 80s?

Quote Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
    Is there a guide like this for new 80s?
    Run non stop heroics and get ezmode 232 gear. between that and crafted gear you can skip 3 tiers of content as a new 80

Thank you very much for the guides. I do have a question though: Is the 4T9 set bonus worth it? Or should I go for the higher sta/armor 245 non-set triumph pieces?

It's not worth it, especially if you're going with 232 level T9. The only fight where a faster barkskin mattered at all was hardmode Anub'arak - and if you're doing that, you're getting far better gear than T9 anyway. Go with the higher values.

+ Reply to Thread