+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Another ICC 10 Gear Check

  1. #1

    Another ICC 10 Gear Check

    Hey Guys,

    Just wondering if I am geared enough to Give ICC 10 Normal a go. I realize that I haven't been in ToC10/25, but now with the triumph badges easily attainable, I can get some other upgrades in no time. Constructive criticism always welcome!
    Noob Prot Pally - Armory

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    queens
    Posts
    510
    you could do it.. but you would need really strong healers. couple more pieces and a new shield and you should be good.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    49
    Drop that 20 exp gem in your shoulders (shudder) with the glyph of SoV you don't need it. Junk that 2% threat chant on your gloves for either the 18 stam or if you are having threat issues hit rating.

    I think you're plenty geared for ICC 10. The place is a joke and as long as you have competent raiders with you you'll be fine.

  4. #4
    by a joke u mean its overly easy? or something else?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by aderalia View Post
    Drop that 20 exp gem in your shoulders (shudder) with the glyph of SoV you don't need it. Junk that 2% threat chant on your gloves for either the 18 stam or if you are having threat issues hit rating.

    I think you're plenty geared for ICC 10. The place is a joke and as long as you have competent raiders with you you'll be fine.
    I only put in the Expertise gem so I could activate my Meta. Is there another Red gem that I could use that would be more benefitial?
    Noob Prot Pally - Armory

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by makkaveli View Post
    by a joke u mean its overly easy? or something else?
    10 man is quite easy and (the first four anyway) and I'm sure its "smart puggable".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Rominoodle View Post
    I only put in the Expertise gem so I could activate my Meta. Is there another Red gem that I could use that would be more benefitial?
    There are a few options considering the meta. I would say drop a 10 agi 15 stam purple gem somewhere as I prefer agi, Little bit of dodge/armor/crit is nice. You could also drop a 10 dodge 15 stam really its your choice.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts