+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another ICC 10 Gear Check

Another ICC 10 Gear Check

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if I am geared enough to Give ICC 10 Normal a go. I realize that I haven't been in ToC10/25, but now with the triumph badges easily attainable, I can get some other upgrades in no time. Constructive criticism always welcome!
    Noob Prot Pally - Armory

you could do it.. but you would need really strong healers. couple more pieces and a new shield and you should be good.

Drop that 20 exp gem in your shoulders (shudder) with the glyph of SoV you don't need it. Junk that 2% threat chant on your gloves for either the 18 stam or if you are having threat issues hit rating.

I think you're plenty geared for ICC 10. The place is a joke and as long as you have competent raiders with you you'll be fine.

by a joke u mean its overly easy? or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by aderalia View Post
    Drop that 20 exp gem in your shoulders (shudder) with the glyph of SoV you don't need it. Junk that 2% threat chant on your gloves for either the 18 stam or if you are having threat issues hit rating.

I think you're plenty geared for ICC 10. The place is a joke and as long as you have competent raiders with you you'll be fine.
    I only put in the Expertise gem so I could activate my Meta. Is there another Red gem that I could use that would be more benefitial?
    Noob Prot Pally - Armory

Quote Originally Posted by makkaveli View Post
    by a joke u mean its overly easy? or something else?
    10 man is quite easy and (the first four anyway) and I'm sure its "smart puggable".

Quote Originally Posted by Rominoodle View Post
    I only put in the Expertise gem so I could activate my Meta. Is there another Red gem that I could use that would be more benefitial?
    There are a few options considering the meta. I would say drop a 10 agi 15 stam purple gem somewhere as I prefer agi, Little bit of dodge/armor/crit is nice. You could also drop a 10 dodge 15 stam really its your choice.

+ Reply to Thread