+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Icecrown Lord Marrowgar

I swear this boss has extreme prejudice against me. Sometimes our guild will one shot him no prob... then there are those days where hes like someone peed in his cheerios or something. Whether I am tank healing or raid healing. I'll get bone spiked, and immediately thrown into a cold flame as soon as i get down "fail" if its not that a flame will come at me, i'll side step........and it follows me...... i side step again..... it follows me... rinse and repeat leaving me only time to shield and HOT myself.... it isn't as bad when I'm tank healing obviously because the raid healer is helping me out. But i swear he smells when i raid heal hes like KILL THE PRIEST BOOOOONNNNNNNE STOOORRRM!!!! Any suggestions?
    ~Healing is an art, everyone else is merely jealous~
    ~The original Avalos

UI

Could someone tell me what is the addon in the bottom right corner ?
    thank you

@avalos
    I know where you're coming from, as a tank i normally dont get put into flames, but then there are those days that he must be really pissed off at me and he just constantly puts me in flames. its quite annoying but not nearly as lethal in your situation since i'm already getting healed. The guild has also joking decided that those days are the days blizz is testing new boss mechanics and we just got lucky enough to be the test dummies.

I have found that if all DPS (except for hunters) stack within circle under Marrowgar the flames are not an issue until he bone storms.

Im Sorry if this Question is already answered, But what is that health add-on in the 10 man version of Lord marrowgar.. You know the one that lets you see his health? if not tell me what health bar addon these guys are using http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3zFud2T-5Y please tell me what addon paragon is using

Would mage arcane or fire spec be better for this encounter? Thanks.

If your guild has a severe issue with bone spikes during bonestorm phase, Arcane.

Otherwise, Fire is much better.
    Con Brio is recruiting! Look within for details. www.conbrioguild.org
    Mage Guide Author
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...skies/advanced

+ Reply to Thread