Thread: 60 Warrior MT old school raids--

60 Warrior MT old school raids--

Hey so iv done it all in WoW iv tanked at 80 iv healed DPSed name it, and im bored of 80, so im going back to my roots and starting a all 60 old content raiding guild as warrior ar MT. so i was just hoping for some opinions on First the Glyphs and Second the Spec remember only 51 points

Technically, if you are doing a "back in the day when raiding was really epic" thing, you can't use glyphs.

Or take shockwave I suppose.

no glyphs for sure.

also are you going to be wearing lvl 60 gear? if so you shouldn't be able to use any lvl 60+ gems or enchants. Now if its a raid of lvl 80s just hitting lvl 60 content that shouldn't be to hard to pull off. Just remember no Ony or Naxx raids
    Last edited by redneck6979; 12-21-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: spelling

you CAN use 2 major glyphs and 2 minor (others are not active). you CAN use any enchants that can be used on items 60 or higher lvl (you can get them on few 58-60lvl classic insts and on 3 first insts in OL).
    there is no point of not using them. everything has changed since pre-TBC and TBC, so there is no possibility of playing as such a char from that days.

No, if he wanne go all the way back to oldschool hardcore raiding, he shouldnt use glyphs NOR gems, not even shockwave or devastate.

well, its not possible to play as in pure Classic version of WoW, beacuse even proc trees were different. so what's the point?! play as you want it and have fun

This is so strange...My Warrior has JUST hit 60 this morning, and im doin the exact same thing...It seems to be a popular trend starting Vanilla raid guilds...I think i may keep mine as a 60 and 70 raid guild...as i have the 60 warrior, and almost 70 shaman...

I agree, theres no point, in NOT using the glyphs, as the talent trees/class skills have changed so much, that theres no chance of being 100% pre bc...Not to mention getting 40 players at 60 will take some time, and in the meantime, ull probably be bringing some higher lvls to fill untill you can fill a full 60 raid...

As to the OP's question, im actually wondering the same thing...I'm thinking the Tier 1 looks to be a little better tank set than the T2...As for enchants what do we trhink?

Quote Originally Posted by Kupix View Post
    well, its not possible to play as in pure Classic version of WoW, beacuse even proc trees were different. so what's the point?! play as you want it and have fun
    Truth, therefore you should use all the advantages available.