Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 3.3 Icecrown-Marmots & Final Murloc Marine Contest!

In 3.3 i'm looking forward to hearing all the screaming on vent when The Lich King goes down, and in Cataclysm im looking forward to flying in azeroth! i am also i fan of exploring so from what i have seen i am going to love the new zones and changes to azeroth, i cant wait!!

As a feral druid, I'm really excited about getting a 2 handed mace for tanking in 3.3. I wanted one ever since I had to replace my Earthwarden for some lame staff. And of course I'd like to see the Lich King bite the dust

As for Cataclysm...
    Since I was a huge fan of druids in Diablo II, I'll definitely have a Worgen one way or another (I'm still not really sure I want to race change my sexy nelf into a furry animal/human). Also, goblins look fun, I'm gonna roll one just to see the starting zones

Keep up the good work with the videos!

~Holdfing the Insane

In 3.3, I'm looking forward to seeing just how the Lich King falls and who is forced to become the next lich king to keep the Scourge in check. I've been wanting to see Arthas pay for his crimes since WC3 and now it's finally happening. I'm excited about getting Perky Pug through pugging now that grouping for dungeons is so easy and fast now, and I can't wait to deck my character in all that really cool epic gear.

In Cataclysm, I'm looking forward to having flying mounts on Azeroth, the new races, and exploring how the quests/zones will change.

The thing I am looking forward to the most in Cataclysm...

While many things an possibilities of the patch bring some measure of exitement, the thing that tops my list is the new world.

No, not because the old world has long needed an overhaul.
    No, not because I'll be able to fly there.

Because there will be newness to the world. Things to explore, things to discover.
    One of the things I like most about blizzard is the way that they put droplets of recognition into their games. The more science fiction and fantasy you know, the more games and movies you've seen, the more you will recognize.
    And I'm not only talking about the big things like linkin's questline. I'm talking about the little things, like a boss saying "power overwhelming," Tyler and Edward, or the goblins and gnomes operating teleporters.
    Sadly, right now, everybody knows about just about all of them, and that takes away lot of the fun in finding those little tidbits. The most common response you get to saying you found something funny is "oh, you didn't know that?"

I really can't wait for some of these things. What will I find? Rincewind's corpse? A dragonrider with an apostophe in his name? Perhaps a goblin with bad facepaint calling himself "Farth Mallet?"
    I want to see all the subtle jokes, the little things, the things that bring a smile to my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

3.3 + Cataclysm

As for 3.3, I'm looking forward to the the new dungeons and raids + the new LFD system. I'd also like to see the Litch King bite the dust.

As for Cataclysm the new guild advancement system, Archeology the new secondary profession, Rated battlegrounds, the two new races and the new level cap been 85.

I love both shows, cheers

Cataclysm.

The whole reason i started to play World of Warcraft was the lore(no not Lore just lore). The whole history of the world, its denizens and conflicts. Standing in Lordaeron was amazing experience to me as was meeting say, Tyrande Whisperwind or Thrall. So what I am really exited about is changes to this world, the history that will be made by the conflict. The same goes for Arthas and Lich King. How will it turn out? Who will die and who wont? And of course killing such a lore-full character like Deathwing will be really fun. Im really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by draganHR View Post
    Im looking forward to getting those Oculus achievements i was avoiding for months, and finally finishing "Glory of the Hero"!
    Nerf Oculus!
    Done and done! Finnaly got that red proto-drake!
    Since i missed last weeks contest here's my contribution anyway:

For me one of the things I am looking most forward to in 3.3 is the chance to fight Arthas. I'm not a real hardcore raider, but I became of fan of Arthas in Warcraft III and I just love his story and the lore that follows him. So to be able finally go toe to toe with him when I get geared enough will be extremely exciting to me. For Cataclysm I am looking forward to see what the lore and stories will be like. The stories and being able to intereact with characters from past Warcraft games has always been a joy for me so I look forward to the next set of stories in Cataclysm.

I am looking forward too raid icecrown citadel in 3.3. The new heroics look pretty sweet as well as the dungeon finder. In catacylsm i wanna maybe make a goblin and go raid.

Hm. Hm hm hm.

The mechanical additions to the game such as guild 'leveling' aside, I am looking forward to seeing the new lush jungles that is the reworked, and no longer appropriately named, Desolation, as well as visiting the various Elemental Planes.

As for 3.3, which is already here? Experiencing the Valithria encounter, which will be a while yet. Give the healers a place to properly e-peen on Recount!

The things I am looking forward to with this patch are rather simple. The new dungeon finding system is something I have loved the idea of since I first heard about it. Getting to see how other people do on other servers is always interesting, plus since my server has a shortage of tanks, it seems easier to find a group through it than other things. The real prize and glory of 3.3 though is going to be putting a start to the quest i set out to do so many years ago. That would be putting an end to the lich king. He has been the bane of my existence since warcraft three. I will destroy him with exploding arrows of justice, all in the name of Highlord Bolvar Fordragon. FOR BOLVAR!

Contest closed, thanks for playing!
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/penlowe

Closed Thread