Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 3.3 Icecrown-Marmots & Final Murloc Marine Contest!

What I'm looking forward to...

3.3: Automated X-realm PuGs (no GS shit, no achievements, large player pool)
    Cata: The (intended) tanking/healing change where healing is a choice and tanking is more than just taking one in the face every 3 seconds.

PS: I wonder what Aliena's vid is about if it violates YouTube's ToU
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Quote Originally Posted by WarTotem View Post
    PS: I wonder what Aliena's vid is about if it violates YouTube's ToU
    We had some creative tagging when we uploaded the movie. This is almost certainly why.

ye

I am mos excited about being able to play a worgen....even if it is part of the alliance.

I would like to say thank you to the tankspot crew for the prep work they did for Ice Crown....we were able to get to Deathbringer last night (not down due to server going wacky) due in most part to the work you guys put in.

I love lore(the storyline not the person :P). I am most excited about the roles of the Argent Crusade, Knights of Ebon Blade, and the Scourge in Cataclysm.

What I'm looking forward to!

After 5 years, I'll finally get to play a gnome healer! No more pretending with leper costumes!

What I'm looking forward to

I'm most looking forward to a possible conclusion to a story that Blizzard has been unfolding for years now. I'm ready to see how this Lich King's story is wrapped up after everything that has occurred since Warcraft 3. It's been over 5 years. It's time and I'm excited!!!

In Cataclysm:
    I look forward to seeing the light of day after the 3 weeks of non stop leveling my druid and running heroic SFK every day.

I'm most excited about the lore and leveling changes coming to Cataclysm. Having leveled 8 80s and numerous lower alts through the various zones of Azeroth, Outlands, and Northrend, I'm very excited to have the opportunity to level more characters through what will essentially be a whole new environment. For too long, the low-level grind has been the same thing over and over - now it will be all new and fresh again, and it will be just like playing WoW from the start five years ago, all over again. As much as I enjoy the raiding, leveling, and questing aspect of the game now, it's needed a revamp for a long time, and with it finally on the horizon, I find myself considering all the new ways to level new characters.

3.3 Icecrown-Marmots & Final Murloc Marine Contest! Entry

I'm most excited about getting together with old friend and wailing on a new instance to the point my fingers are bleeding and the bags under my eyes hit my knees and my job thinks I'm using crack every night. Sigh, I'll have to say I left Aion to come back to WOW in order to keep my entertainment gestated.

Cheers !

In 3.3 I'm looking forward to the new content, ToC is a real drag as its mind-numbingly easy so a challenge would be nice. (New gear as well, t9 looks like crap)

As for Cataclysm I'm really looking forward to the guild changes. WoW has become too easy to pug due to Blizzard catering to casuals. This hurts guild recruiting as well as the general state of the game as a whole. The lore really interests me too. Lastly it's about damn time the Horde got a small race, go Goblins! (Lets hope they make inscription worthwhile)

Im looking forward to getting those Oculus achievements i was avoiding for months, and finally finishing "Glory of the Hero"!
    Nerf Oculus!

I was most exited about the new LFG system and the fact that you are teleported to the dungeon. Since I am farming for "the Insane" I thought this will shorten my trips to Feralas, but unfortunately the LFG only works on Lich King dungeons. After playing 3.3, I could say that the thing I like the most is the increased complexity and difficulty of the new 5 man dungeons, as well as the graphics in IC in general.

Cataclysm has me excited and disappointed at the same time. It offers lots of potentially great things, new races, new class combos, new content. I'm looking most forward to the lore being added to the game.

That said, I'm most disappointed in Blizzard not taking one extra step with the changes. How awesome would it be if the original content in the game was not affected by the cataclysm, but instead utilized the new "phasing" system to keep original content unchanged until say you reach level 65 or so. You get to run with all the original content, see Outlands content. Then around the time you might hit up Nagrand NPCs start talking about this horrible event taking place back on Azeroth. You then come home to find things changed!!!

It would give the game a feeling of being dynamic, experiencing world changes as you progress through the game.

That all said, I'm still looking forward to Cataclysm...

Looking forward most to new race/class combinations...Gnome uses Penance...*Shoots lightballs bigger than himself*.

Since 3.3 is out now, and we all seen what it is. I'm rather disapointed in the difficulty of the first 4 bosses. Even on normal, I like the LFG system though ! Now I finally know why I never botherd to do any heroic . Not having to look for a group or replacements, and being there within seconds, thats all you need !

Now I'm looking forward most to the opening of the next gate. What secrets is it going to bring. How hard will the bosses be, will the tactics have something fun/cool implemented. Just like the battle ship fight (3 th boss).
    It sure is exciting getting closer to the lich king day by day step by step. The way the Crusade and ebon blade leads you in the story line is just amazing !

Ofcourse we are all intrested in cataclysm aswell, Goblins is the most intresting part from my side. After seeing the way they introduced them, and how the starting area is as I saw it on the dreamhack vid's, I'm amazed! And ofcourse the moment we have all been waiting for ! Flying in Azeroth !

Greetings Duofilm

I am most excited about the revamp of the old world. It is needed very much. I hope it will be an epic journey to level cap again. With the boosted xp you zipped through zones way too fast.

I am excited about the new content available. I am looking forward to the fight which all the efforts of the Alliance, Horde, Ebon Blade, and Argent Crusade, for whom without would not be possible. All the planning...all the questing...all the fighting has all lead to this: A final showdown with the Lich King himself!
    The new random dungeon finder was a great idea. I can now find groups to do heroics much easier without having to search for hours; always wanting for a tank or healer since the Alliance on my realm is sorely lacking. Now I can find one with only a click, search, and a 5 minute wait. Now if only they can help improve the queue times for the Battlegrounds lol.
    The new gear (at least from the vendor in Dalaran) looks awesome! I can't wait to save up the 95 Emblems of Frost for the new chest that has my name (and class) written all over it! Because of this latest patch, I have a reason to play my Mage again!

Cataclysm:
    I'm happy that World of Warcraft is far away from dying amongst many other mmorpgs around. So I'm excited about cataclysm because i'll be able to play my favourite game for a lot longer
    It's not revenge. It's Punishment!

In Cataclysm, I am looking forward to see how Azeroth will look after destruction. (Plus flying!) I am also really looking forward to seeing the Goblin and Worgen starting zones. Then, of course, there are the new raids. As I am an avid raider, this is probably the most exciting to me. I love seeing new content, and the lore that goes with it.

Leveling, however....

Closed Thread