Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 3.3 Icecrown-Marmots & Final Murloc Marine Contest!

Hooray!

For 3.3 I am looking forward to:
    - The LFD system helping me find groups to instance with inside of my battlegroup. Of course, the new achievements and pet that go along with it certainly doesn't hurt
    - The Corehound Pup pet!
    - Of course, the new ICC instances are looking pretty sweet. Can't wait to try them out.

For Cataclysm:
    - I'm mostly looking forward to taunting the zillion new Worgen players with my Worg Pup (Worg Pup - Spell - World of Warcraft)
    - On a more serious note, the redesigning of the original Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms will be really cool, not only because I'll get to fly everywhere now, but I'll get to "rediscover" the whole world. Pretty cool!

(If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of a pet fiend, haha)

The Aliena's video has been deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aliena's video will not play, says is removed due to terms of use violation...

the thing im most excited for btw is getting exalted with the goblins for their mount in cataclysm, Go-Karts ftw!

as a loremaster granted by achievement and countless addicting years in the warcraft universe (going on 9 now since i got my first wc game) and hours of surfing and reading articles on wowwiki, in both cataclysm and 3.3 I'm looking forward to the resolution of the major lich king conflict and the further ahead solving of the deathwing issue... not to mention ventures into the elemental plane, more titan good stuff... worgens! zomg.. too much awesomeness!

and yes, aliena's video is down. due to violation of youtubes terms of use?

In 3.3, I would have to say I am most excited for the expanded LFG system. It'll be awesome to experience some of the old school dungeons without having to be ran through them by a high level. Additionally, if you have an unusual work schedule, it will be easier to find groups for dungeons. Overall, the new LFG system is a buff to fun, for everyone of all levels and all timezones.

Contest Paragraph(s)

I'm extremely happy with the new release of patch 3.3: Fall of the Lich King. This whole expansion has been progressing towards this final moment, the epic battle against the corrupted arthas, who has become the Lich King. I know that blood runs cold when many dedicated WoW peeps speak of him, for Blizzard has done a terrific job of instilling his sense of hatred and fury into arthas' character; however i find him the most bit interesting. It seems the tormented find themselves in peace when they are on the opposite side. Arthas is all the same, and his ruthless savagery has gone widely recognized through this past year. I am pleading to Blizzard that they have not fallen out on us now, and that they have made or will make the battle against Arthas as epic as the lore behind him is. Because honestly, we cannot deny that lore-wise this has been the most entertaining and spectacular expansion of the two.

With that said, Cataclysm has some extremely high standards to live up to. I'm not sure if they will be able to tackle this amazing feat, but Blizzard never dissapoints. As one of the many fans of the, "War of the Ancients" trilogy, i am ecstatic to learn how deep they delve into this magnificent ocean of lore. With the great work they've done with WotLK, it's only been a matter of time before they surprise again, and Cataclysm seems fit to do the job.

Have a great Holiday season everyone!!!!!!!!!!

What I'm most looking forward to in Cataclysm is one of two things. First I'm already falling in love with the idea of being a Gnome Priest because of the awesome intellect racial, and come on... its a Gnome. The thing I'm most looking forward to however is the Guild Leveling System. Its by far one of the most revolutionary ideas I believe WoW has come up with since Dual Specialization. I'm not quite sure how its going to change the way guilds do raids, but I think it will have more end game end guilds pushing further to be at a higher level than other server/world end game and put a strain on additional raiders to push to their optimal level. Also Deathwing's back? All I can say to that is. Awesome.
    Last edited by Edlena; 12-08-2009 at 05:28 PM.

I'm excited for the new content that will actually make a guild think instead of the tank-n-spank as is known as ToC. Brings back the essence of a guild - knowing your member's play-style.

i do not know why but i cant watch alienas video :s it says "This video has been revmoed due to crime against the userconditions" (directly translated from swedish).
    For this weeks murloc and marmot contest:
    "At once, Infinity got a "brilliant" idea: he would stop Death at his own game: by killing him. He set out to plan the manner in which he would accomplish his goal!

And by that i ofcourse refere to killing the lich king
    Given an infinite universe and infinite time, all things will happen. That means that every event is inevitable, including those that are impossible.

Im looking forward to having the whole world turned upside down and being able to explore something new, and on a flying mount at that.

What I'm most excited about in Cataclysm is Worgen. Ever since I was a lad I've had an obsession with werewolves, whether in film, fiction, video games(druids in Baldurs Gate and in D2 xpac), RPGs(WoD and D&D), CCGs(Rage), tabletop wargames(Confrontation - Devourers), you name it. I'm a fursuit short of a furry, essentially. Not sure yet if I'll race/faction change my current 80 warrior/DK or just reroll from the beginning, but I will definitely be playing a Worgen melee class come xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlena View Post
    The thing I'm most looking forward to however is the Guild Leveling System. Its by far one of the most revolutionary ideas I believe WoW has come up with since Dual Specialization.
    While the implementation may differ, this idea is hardly revolutionary. I know for a fact Warhammer Age of Reckoning features this, and while I haven't played or even looked at patchnotes in well over a year, I believe Age of Conan was planning this as well, on top of the way guild city construction already impacted on gameplay.

edit: Sorry mods for the double post, I meant to edit that into my post above, but it slipped my mind.

Response to Drawing

I can't wait to see the Saurfang Cleaving everyone's face!

I'm mostly excited with 3.3 being a way to start anew with my raid group. I had issues with a bad guild for most of Ulduar and half of ToC and was unable to get a well put together group until a few weeks ago. I'm happy that Blizz is making it a bit easier for us to catch up instead of having to spend weeks clearing Ulduar and then ToC just to be able to see Icecrown.

Excitment!

Going into ICC and my main toon being a tankadin I think I look forward to standing toe to toe with Arthas and my guild mates at my back (Arthas' back in case of rogues) and FINALLY taking down the big bad meany that really started it all. I mean what a high it will be to finally say we killed the Lich King! Cataclysm will be an all new adventure unto itself. I completely look forward to Heroic Deadmines! I know it sounds cheesy but I enjoy the old world instances so much with all the time and thought that was initially put into them to make them so challenging and rewarding to work your way though with a giant group of friends every week just haven some fun. Thats my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Saiint; 12-08-2009 at 09:22 PM.

The most I am looking forward to is rerolling as a new class (Rogue to Paladin) to play a different role in raids. I have been playing a Rogue since Vanilla WoW and am now sick of dpsing in raids and dungeons. It will be very interesting playing a healer and going through all the new content because I will be experiencing all the new content through a different perspective. I really cannot wait to raid through Grim Batol because I am really interesting in Dwarven lore.

I'm most excited for the new fishing contest that opens up in Dalaran in 3.3, which will undoubtably very contested. The reward is a Heirloom ring, this will be the last Heirloom I need to make a full set of Heirloom items for my up-and-coming Worgen Rogue. (Thrash Blade, Dal'Rends both with Crusader and two of the HP trinkets) Should be amazing.

Exciteed!! /hump-blizz's-leg

What can be more exciting in Cataclysm than being
    "An American Werewolf in World of Warcraft"

(Says a horde guy )

Missed last contest, but im uploading a caption for the fun :

Whoops, looks like I posted this in the wrong thread before, lol. Anyway what I am looking forward to most in 3.3 is being able to send heirlooms across faction.......maybe now I will lvl an alliance character.

Closed Thread