Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.3 Icecrown-Marmots & Final Murloc Marine Contest!

For 3.3, I am most excited about the new LFG interface, as well as the amount of lore that will be progressed.

For Cataclysm, the new races look incredible, and I can't wait to see their starting zones. With a new profession that opens more content and the possibility of old world dungeons being given a Heroic mode, I am looking forward to giving VanCleef a whole new beatdown.

In 3.3 I'm looking forward for raid-instance with proper trash and lore (and loots of course) after big disappointment in "bosses only" 3.2. Really hope the lore and feeling will be at least at same level as in Ulduar. On the other hand I'm sad to see that Arthas will be downed so early, as this is only the third major patch after the release of WotLK. I would have wanted one more major patch before this or postponed the release of 3.2 and 3.3 with months since there are still many casual guilds trying to down 3.1 and 3.2 content. Of course I understand that HC-guilds gets frustrated when there isn't nothing more to clear when everyone has BiS gear and every achievement has been done with mains and alts multiple times and they clear all the content in a night or two. Also the new quest tracking sound fine and I hope I can finally get rid of all my questing addons and at the moment I'm also excited about the new LFG/LFM. Maybe I'm not so excited after tomorrow, but we will see.

In Catalysm I'm totally waiting for reduced stats so there won't be so much "moving parts" to balance between where one new item might lead to massive regeming to meet all the caps and still maximise critical stats. What I'm not waiting so eagarly, is the revamped Azeroth... Breaking huge maps and great lore just for lore for few new levels. People who will start after release of Catalysm will never see the original Azeroth like we will it remember. Lot's of good questlines will probably be broken or totally stabbed out from the final release. And also they have spoked using more phasing which I find really anoying. It's nice idea, but if you need help for group quest, your friends can't help you unless they are on same phase with you. If they haven't done pre-quests or are past your progess they can't help you.

I am completely stoked to play a worgen when Cataclysm is released! The worgen have always been my favorite monster and I do all the quests in Duskwood and follow the Scythe of Elune quest to it's completion when I level a new character. Hopefully Velinde Starsong will make a new appearance and we might find out what actually happened to the Scythe.

I can't wait to start a worgen character!

In 3.3 i'll be puging all day to get my perky pug the cross-realm LFG feature will allow low population servers to form a group easier, i like that. Also i want my PvE Frostwyrm, love that mount.

For Cataclysm im very exited about the changes that Azeroth will suffer, and ofc, Deathwing

I'm looking forward to a lot of things in this patch. As a Warcraft fan since it's inception 15 years ago, I am anxious to meet the Lich King and discuss with him the error of his ways. I hope to find that Arthas still lives inside, and although he sacrificed much to try to save his people, ultimately he failed and needs to pay for his crimes. As a hero of the alliance, I am ready to settle this affair once and for all.

I think the new LFG tool is going to be a fantastic addition for people who wish to casually do instance, such as when you are leveling a character. This deep in content most people who still play are level 80 and/or have guildmates to help them gear up new character. If you are new to the game (or have a level 40 alt whom you would like to do some Zul'Farrak with), this new tool is a wonderful boon.

I like the QuestHelper/Carbonite addition to the default UI. A description of where to go and a visual pointer are both extremely helpful to new players, and I think this change will do good for adding new subscribers, as well as retaining older ones who wish to play a different character. As disheartening as the old world quests can be sometimes (very spread out, disjointed), this is a positive step in the right direction.

-Varagar

I am really looking forward to /dance(-e ing) with the one, the only, the King! =D

i think i am looking forward to finally fighting the lich king i have wanted to fight him since i saw him back in howling fjord and at the same time i am looking forward to the new LFG tool i wont miss the long wait times and no group with the old tool

what I am looking forward to...

I am looking forward to new content.

What I am looking forward to

I'm looking forward to the healing changes. It's going to be really nice to actually have overheal mean something again. LK made it so you dont have to be good at your class to be a good healer, you just have to roll your face and Cat is going to change that /cheer. I want to have the challenge of keeping my assignment up while trying to not run out of mana!
    The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason. Talga Vassternich.

Warlocks

I can't wait to see the changes in warlocks in the new expansion. My main is a lock and I want to see how much they changed with the shard system. I'm also excited to see all three trees being viable raiding trees and with the new patch it looks like affliction might get a boost.

Looking forward to Contest

I am looking forward to more tankspot videos on the new content presented in Cataclysm! xP

^ brownie points?
    The one and only mz.

I'm most excited for the new dungeon system for a couple of reasons:
    On my main (protection paladin), I actually think it'll be exciting to get dumped into a random group of strangers and see if I can pull 'em through a random instance. I'm looking forward to the challenge after being spoiled by guildies (although our druid healer who randomly pulls the next mob with moonfire and runs into my consecration certainly keeps me on my toes!).

On my many alts, I'm excited about a bigger pool of folks looking to do old Azeroth / Outland dungeons. It's pretty rare to find enough people who want to do any of these on my server and it'll be fun to actually go into these instances and find a challenge.

I am personally most excited about the rated Battlegrounds in Cataclysm. I have been a fan of Battlegrounds since I first started playing WoW, and really was forced into Arena to get gear, missing Vanilla WoW in which Battlegrounds were the main source of PvP gear, it should be fun to have that back!

I'm looking forward to Cataclysm for a number of reasons. I have always believed that Goblins had a place in the horde and should have always been a part of it. Goblins suit the horde, are extremely cool through their use of explosives and their sly and cunning nature.

I'm personally hoping the playable "Worgen" race will take away many of the bad 'Blood Elf' players that have joined the horde. Most of these people only play blood elves because of their Anime style of model. Blood elves do not fit in with the horde, and hopefully their excessive numbers reduce in cataclysm, bringing the true horde back to power.

I'm also looking forward to the racial ability overhaul that will be happening. This will give all the other races a chance to compete with the cool Goblin and Worgen racial abilities, adding a new edge to the game.

Path of the Titans is a great development and will allow the 'ultimate' customisation of your chosen class. This is a great development and will give people at level 85 something to strive to complete and perfect their class/spec with.

I could talk for hours but I'll leave it there, keep up the great work with the guides and weekly marmot video's, all your help is much obliged.

Klash.
    Dancing Peon Productions™

I'm extremely excited for Cataclysm for many reasons. I've always particularly enjoyed leveling new characters and I'll admit that my friends often call me an 'altaholic'; and, in unfortunate support of that, I think I may change my priest into a Worgen or create a new character, a Worgen as before, to level through the immensely changed Old World.

I think that what I just mentioned is what I am most psyched for: new content. I love learning about the lore of the whole of the game and I very much enjoy exploring the entirety of the world of Azeroth itself. (My friends always complain about how hard Explorer is and I think it's a cakewalk.) And, as a player who joined just as BC came out, I've worked very hard to catch up on all that I may have missed.

Speaking of lore, another thing I'm greatly looking forward to is the new high-level areas that Cataclysm will be bringing. My most favorite piece of lore to learn about is the Old Gods and, hopefully, I'll be able to get more insight as to how the titans captured and hid them away underneath the earth for so many years; and, maybe a new old god will surface to fight us!

I really could ramble on for a long time about this but I feel as if I've covered the most high points currently in my mind. I've really enjoyed The Weekly Marmot so far and am always looking forward to new episodes. Keep up the good work Lore and Aliena!

-Svanhild a.k.a Ainawen

Scourge Strikes of 3.3

As it seems I am rerolling to my Death Knight, I am rather excited about Scourge Strike being buffed, and the old Unholy playstyle comeback, without the Glyph of SS, though still an rotation a like the old one. I just hope they don't nerf it too much before it hits live. Other than that ICC is ofcourse going to be very execiting, aswell as the new 5mans, and the new Quest for Quel-something

Cool cat Mr. Belt, though I'm rather sure my dog would kick its ass.

With 3.3, I am so looking forward to the new Dungeon system. I get into dungeons pretty regularly as a druid, but I am going to love the random dungeon thing. People tend to stick to certain dungeons, but the randomness will mix it up. And a free pet too!

Im looking forward Cataclysm most of all, and not because of new content or levels or zones but i really like the idea of guild sharing achievements and earning points that benefit the guild and its members. makes me feel like blizz is adding to the social concept of the game.

For 3.3, I can't wait to be able to plow through as many instances as I want with my battlegroup. This'll make leveling a ton easier, and being an altoholic, that's great news xD

As for cataclysm...Tauren Paladins. While I stick to the idea that they should've gone with Forsaken Paladins (they were once human, plus you run into scourge paladins in icecrown), seeing a choice for paladin classes on horde aside from Blood Elves is more than welcome.

And now..to wait for Wednesday.

I think I speak for every hardcore raider when I say we have been waiting for this patch since 3.0 came out and we saw how easy sunwell had become. Hard mode LK will hopefully be the challenge we saw on fights like muru and KJ. I will not be excited about this patch until the final gate is unlocked, that will be the day I have been waiting for for over a year. That aside aliena already mentioned it in one of her videos, fighting the same 5 bosses 4 times over each week for months on end was just about getting to the point of gauging my eyes out. Even if it is only 4 bosses for the first month or two it is something new.

As for the expansion, DEATHWING /thread.

Closed Thread