Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.3 Icecrown-Marmots & Final Murloc Marine Contest!

For 3.3, I am looking forward most to the random dungeon queuing system, which will greatly increase the ease at which you can find 4 other randoms who are just as masochistic as myself to pug heroics. As a die hard Warrior, I am also eagerly awaiting the "Massive" changes being made to warrior . Oh the joys of the new quest tracking/upgraded Blizz map I like not having to be addon dependant for menial tasks(WTB Sizable Zone Map). Ultimately tho, I am just looking forward to new content. Ulduar was alot of fun to go through, ToGC wasnt inventive enough, and rather dull. ICC will be a breath of fresh air.
    Last edited by Khilbron; 12-08-2009 at 09:03 AM.

What I'm Most Excited About in 3.3

Finally getting to break into Icecrown Citadel. The fights look fun, and I can't wait until we get to face the Lich King himself!

For cataclysm: I'm Mostly looking forward to experiencing the very beginning of a new expansion, powerleveling and all that.

I played in bc, but stopped and didnt start until wotlk was already out. So this is my nr 1 :>

Guild talents and the mass summon you can specc into, nuff said.

fmaybe i can find groups for heroics for my warrior and bring him out of retirement.
    yay for xserver grouping and new stuff too see!
    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1237522.jpg
    You take a mortal man, and put him in control, watch him become a god, and peoples heads roll.

I'm looking forward to seeing the end of the Lich King. The whole purpose of this expansion is finally being realized with this patch. I'm also curious to see what becomes of Arthas. He seems like such a vital character to the lore of Azeroth and I while I know it will be an epic battle to defeat him, I hope it isn't the end for him. The redeemed always seem to have a greater part to play in the grand scheme of things.

Another thing I'm excited to see is the return to fresh content on the main continents of Azeroth in the upcoming expansion Cataclysm. It marks a change in the way Blizzard develops this game. Up until now each expansion/ patch has consisted of unexplored areas now opened up. And while Wotlk had some precursor to allowing players to see the fruit of their labor like the King returning to Stormwind it will be nice to see it on a larger scale. Gnomes returning to Gnomeregan, the balance of power shifting in different zones due to past player activity.

While Blizzard has always excelled at making content that immersed the player in the world, the player never really had any affect on that world. Again this was seen on a smaller scale with content phasing with the quest chains in Ice Crown and it was good to see how the Horde and Alliance had to break into the Zone with the help of the Knights of the Ebon Blade. But l would like to see this more between the different player factions like with the Wintergrasp battles where success actually mattered.

I'm interested to see if this is implemented more in Cataclysm. Its all very new and exciting and I feel it creates greater immersion into the world. Who knows, entire questing hubs could be opened up by pvp battle.
    Last edited by BlazeDale; 12-08-2009 at 08:04 AM.

I'm looking forward to the new LFG interface. I joined the PTR and it's awesome! The ability to teleport to the instance and teleport out of the instance (to pickup more mats or repair) is amazing.

I'm actually looking more forward to Cata than 3.3. As hunter I can't wait to get rid of this damn int... in intellect, right. 3.3 Tmrw... can't even say I'm slightly interested

Titanium Links of Lore - Items - Sigrie

Best thing about new patch, should have been a helm though.
    Titanium locks of lore
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler View Post
    I'm on a shark

What I am looking forward to the most about the patch is the changes that blizz is making to the LFG/LFR. I have had a few friends playing on the ptr and it seems to be a very interesting idea that should help out a lot. It should cut way down on the trade spams of looking for that tank or healer when your all ready to go. Granted the new instance/raid is going to be great and I am looking forward to it and doing some guild progression through there with my toons, but I truly think the thing I am excited about is the changes to "enhance and polish" the game experience allowing it to be less frustrating if your not lucky enough to be part of a major raiding guild or if you accually have a life outside of wow.
    http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/9027381QEnka.png"

The thing that I am most thankful for with the new 3.3 patch coming out is the fact that it is now easier to get into PuG raid groups with the cross realm matchmaker system. IMO, it allows those who are new to raiding, or not apart of large raiding guilds, or whatever, to find raids to get into so that they can get better gear. I know that this was a problem with me when I first hit lvl 80!

I think the biggest thing I am excited for in 3.3 is setting foot in the Lich King's house. I played lots of Warcraft 3 and so this is gonna almost be personal for me whenever I manage to get a chance at killing him. =D

Cataclysm: Im lookin forward to More HPs for all players! Which means longer and tougher battles against each other making things more intense during the Waaaaaagh!! (warhammer 40k reference). I wana put my warrior's Axe in peoples faces at lvl 85!

contest:

im definatly most exited about killing arthas and seeing what happens in the fight against him, lore and so on =). and ofc getting the first shadowmourne to our guilds dps =D.
    Never Fear When Baronen Is Near

For 3.3 The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the Quel'Delar questline. I really love the Lore rich quests and I have been waiting to get the sister blade to my Quel"Serrar for a while now.

I think the thing I am most excited about the release of 3.3 is getting to watch new Tank Spot videos. It is strangely relaxing to watch a video that tells you strategies about how to kill a boss that takes 10-25 people to best. I think its the music you use. Any way, keep up the good work, and Lok'tar Ogar all.

I'm most looking forward to shadow priests getting something they have been requesting a long time - dots scaling with haste!

About 3.3 I'm mostly excited about the Quel'Delar quests and of course the ICC raid

Cataclysm, hmm, Possibly the new Azeroth or laughing at all the holy cows xD

I'm looking forward to learning new content with my new guild and exploring ICC...the cross realm random dungeon finder sounds great as well.
    Last edited by Penlowe; 12-17-2009 at 11:18 AM.
    Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?!?

I am looking forward to the lore, the raid rep, and of course Shadowmourne. For Cataclysm i would say the guild achievements and the idea of player achievements being account wide. Last but not least more Tankspot strat videos.

Closed Thread