+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pally & Warrior Websites

Pally & Warrior Websites

I love this site and was able to find tons of info on DK sites and blogs. But now im curious to learn more about pally and warriors. So is there like dedicated blogs or websites to pallys and warriors Tanks? Ive done the whole yahoo/google search and didnt have much luck.

Maintankadin is a good one for paladins. If you're willing to scrounge through threads, the elitist jerks also provide good information on stuff like Best-in-slot gear and optimal rotations, but don't expect them to provide anthing that can't be modeled(it really works better for dps than for tanking and healing, but gearing is always visible)

I second Maintankadin, they're fantastic.

thanks a lot. I knew of tankingtips.com and here and EJ but none are really specfic enough for what im looking for. Thanks again

As for warriors, I recommend tankingtips.com

Vene has gotten a bit more specific and abstract lately, but his site has taught me tons.

If you're looking for just a general overview of warriors though, just find a knowledgable warrior and set up a Q&A with em sometime. Vent, shoutbox, skype, email, in-game chat, whatever. You'll get much better information that way than searching through forums or making forum posts that might not be browsed by everyone you're looking for.

Make sure you come prepared with questions though!

I've used the protection paladin's field guide from the Elitist Jerks forum, they have good info regarding the math and such behind talents, but keep in mind that all of the information here is from November of 2008 when 3.0 launched - so there already have been considerable changes, but overall, it is a good reference. I used the information inside to help go from no-tank-pieces to all-tank-pieces in about a week's time, though I do admit that regular TOC farming accounted for the majority of that.

The Protection Paladin Field Manual (WoW-3.0/WotLK) - Elitist Jerks

+ Reply to Thread