+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking spec

san diego for now been thinkg if living here or moving back to florida

Tanking spec

Been playing my warrior for quiet some time now. pretty much sense prebc days, been underway for about a month now and getting quiet anxious to get back into tanking again. Been thinking about how my talent spec is and seeing how i can improve. Seems ive been having bad luck and my account got hacked and banned for some reason so my gear is missing(i think i can access my account again but not sure...). Anyway my warrior is a gnome warrior named yasuko on windrunner, just trying to see if i can get soem feedbacks on it. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...unner&n=Yasuko is my armory page.
    Thnx in advance
    Last edited by tsunamiblade; 12-05-2009 at 04:13 PM.

This is the spec/glyph setup that I most frequently use:
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

It has a nice mix between threat and survivability and is what I've used to tank everything in ulduar and ToGC with the exception of algalon where at first I put the points from focused rage into shield spec. I also use a completely different cleave spec for anub'arak adds, but that's neither here nor there.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

san diego for now been thinkg if living here or moving back to florida
    cool thx for the reply, when i get back and about with my account active ill check it out
    Dps is a gamble, Healing is an art, Tanking takes strategy

+ Reply to Thread