+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eek! What piece of gear should I buy?

Eek! What piece of gear should I buy?

'Eya,

I've been thinking about what piece of gear I should buy next, but I just can't figure it out. I should probably buy the Triumph Emblem Trinket, but I'm not sure!

Some advice would be great.

WoW Armory

PS: While posting this, I notice I'm in my DPS gear. I hope it'll update soon.

Trinket, your hit blows and resilience = what?

He's in DPS gear. Read the whole post. It will update soon, I was looking at the same time.

Hm...

Seems my armory profile still hasn't updated. Cursed!
    Should I link my gear here?

Post your gear and your stats (defensive and melee)

Alright!

Armory's updated now.
    I currently have 37 triumph emblems, which will surely be more soon.
    Feel free to give me any other advice too! You don't have to, of course.

Acclimation is only good for gimmick fights, and Hungering Cold is useless in a PvE setting. I would suggest moving two points into Merciless Combat (which is mostly filler to be honest, but is the best of the filler options) and two points into 2h spec in the Blood tree (which is an incredible threat talent).

For some reason, a lot of the tooltips for your gear refuse to load, but from what I saw you're gemming full stamina and enchanting properly. The only thing I see is that dodge trinket - ditch it for the Black Heart or something (Glyph of Indomitability if you have it).

I can't see which sigil you're using, but if you dont have the 200 dodge one then get it. If you do, then get the ring next.

For spec, try this
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Variations:
    Frost Tree - Icy Reach can be redirected to Merciless combat; Deathchill can be spent to partially fill Icy Reach or Merciless combat
    Other trees:
    Scent of Blood is situational, it depends on your Rune Power usage. If you find you are running out, take out of epidemic and put into SoB. If you have lots of RP, you can start into Subversion, going as far as 3 points into it in lieu of epidemic and scent of blood.

Glyphs:
    Major: first 2 look good, replace Death and Decay with the following:
    Glyph of Dark Command-on fights where you need to taunt and your hit rating is low
    Glyph of Frost Strike - If you are having Rune Power shortages
    Glyph of Disease - Should be the standard third glyph.

Minor:Standard build has Raise Dead minor instead of Blood tap, as you can sacrifice your minion for the health. Otherwise, be prepared to carry corpse dust for the battles.

You *NEEEED* to grind reg toc for The Black Heart. No Ifs, Ands, or Buts about it.

And Finally! What to spend your badges on!
    -Clutch of Fortification is pretty much BiS, and it's affordable at 35 badges.

Thanks for the advice!

I just obtained the heart from my third normal run, the ring will have to wait since I bought the 200 dodge trinket first.

Stey cool,
    Aji.

+ Reply to Thread