+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I ready for ICC 10 man?

Am I ready for ICC 10 man?

As the titles says, am I ready for it, or should I pug some TotC 10/25?

Have been working on my shaman latelly, loved the t10 shammy looks :P

When do you want to run Icecrown10? As in, do you want to be a part of your guild's first string that goes through the doors and learns the content -or- are you just hoping you'll be able to pug it with your tank one day?

If your looking at getting in on your guild's first kills then I definitely don't think you're ready. The whole point of being part of a team like that is to have the best gear possible which you certainly don't have.

So, could you do it? Probably.
    Should your guild take you over someone who actually has strong gear? I wouldn't.
    Will you be able to get into pugs right away? Probably not.

I am on a casual 10 man guild as one of the MTs, we aren't raiding that often, but are going to on ICC, so I guess I should do the 5 mans a few times before doing the 10 man.

Definately do the 5 mans first. And try to do TotC10 a few times as well, at least.

damn, was gonna ask how about now? lol, but am at work and forgot to go tank spec, am on my "pvp" set...

actualy wow-heroes got me saved on my tank set heres the link
    WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings

on wows LFG it says im ready for it, but of what I heard, the tanks are getting alot of damage, and really fast on marrowgar, so I dont know... on frost presence I am at 35.8k hp, dont remember armor, but must be around 26k.. (got boot gemed with 30 stam)

+ Reply to Thread