+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some advice plz help.

Need some advice plz help.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Above is the link to my character on the armory. I've been 80 for almost a month now and i think I've done a pretty good job gearing myself up. I've had no problem damage or threat-wise the only issue I'm having is that i run raids weekly and in order for me to progress into bigger stuff as in ToC 10 / Ony 10 I need a lot more hp maybe 6k - 7k more. Any hints as to what i should be going after in certain raids and whatnot? (and yes the naxx ramas ring will be replaced as soon as i get the extra 10 triumph badges i need to purchase it. But as you know people wont let me raid because of my low hp. Plz help and thanks for your time.

oh and yes im currently working on mining for the stam bonus but i dont think i may have a HUGE impact.

*cracks knuckles* okay here we go:

First off, definitely level your professions, JC + Mining will get you 123 extra stam, that right there is about 1.3k of the hit points you are looking for unbuffed. (123x10x1.06=1303.8) + kings modifers etc. ya it is a HUGE impact to have professions.

Secondly your defense is very high. You also have no shoulder enchant. If you get 10,000 honor and put the 30stam/15resil enchant on your shoulders then you only need 536 defense to remain uncrittable. This means you can drop your repelling charge and your defense gems. Go run H-AN and pick up Essence of Gossimir. That's another 111 stam for you right there, so so far we're up to 2.4k more hit points.

Gear piece by piece:

Helm: drop the expertise/hit gem, put 30 stam there (2.7k hps now)
    Shoulders: 30stam/15 resil (3k hps now)
    Re enchant your cloak with 225 armor, it's not visible HPs, but in terms of EH it's worth about 20 stam depending on gear levels (3.2k hps now)
    chest: re-encahnt with 275 hps and regem the defense gem to 30 stam (3.7k hps now)
    Bracers: Try and get the saronite sword breakers made if you can. That'd be another 500 or so HPs for + the armor gain, I'll call it 600 HPs for estimation's sake (4.3k hps now)
    Weapon: I'd suggest blood draining on your weapon, doesn't have a real EH value so I won't include it in my running number to try and get you 6k more hps, but it's still very good.
    Trinket2: already covered, Essence of Gossimir, or alternatively pick up Glyph of indominability, but you're trying to get the ring (which is correct) so that will be better.
    Ring: You're gonna be upgrading that like you said, so that's another 40stam +500 or so armor, so that's around 1k HP equivalent upgrade for you, rough estimate (5.3k getting close)
    Boots: get Spiked Deathdealers - Item - World of Warcraft and gem 2 30 stam gems in there, that's another about 500 HP gain (5.8k HP)
    Legs: These need to be upgraded bad, I can't remember but if you can get T8 with conquest badges then I'd do that, at the very least gem what you have for double stam, I'll call it 600HP gain (6.4k hp, over the 6k mark)
    Belt: get indestructible plate girdle made. Indestructible Plate Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft gem this with 2 +30 stam gems and 1 stam/expertise gem. This will be roughly a 300 HP upgrade and the red gem here would hit a very good socket bonus to meet your meta requirements (6.7k HP)
    Hands: Enchant for either 18 stam or 240 armor, we'll call it a 200 HP equivalent upgrade (6.9k HP)

So there you have it, ways to get almost 7,000 more hit points by either getting only a few pieces of gear, only one of which is a drop, all the others are either crafted or from emblems, regemming/enchanting, and getting some crafted pieces made. This doesn't including getting the breastplate of the white knight made if you wanted to do that too, that would be another huge hit point upgrade.

Also, you really should re-look at your talents. I'd recommend the following talent/glyph setup: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

*stretches fingers out*

I hope this helps!
    Last edited by Aggathon; 12-03-2009 at 10:41 PM.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Thank you so much for the nice ( and very in depth) explaination

Just thought i'd point out that the gem socket in my helm is a yellow gem and the +30 stam is a blue

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNaz View Post
    Thank you so much for the nice ( and very in depth) explaination

Just thought i'd point out that the gem socket in my helm is a yellow gem and the +30 stam is a blue
    You don't have to put blue gems in only blue sockets =D

Oh and btw, you are over the hit cap. Hit cap is 264? 263? idk something around there.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

thx for your help the next week is gonna involve a lot of reworking lol

yeah and the gem thing i really didnt know about :/ so i kinda feel like a nub

+ Reply to Thread