Thread: Anub Did I get Lucky

Anub Did I get Lucky

OK,

1st ToC and we finished it had to add a healer 3 total (PUG) w/ vent.

Anub was easy we had 2 paly tanks I was MT and the other paly was in normal set of gear.

We did have a hunter and a rogue but the DPs burned down the adds quickly until p3 and we burned down anub.

The guides I have seen talk about avoidance sets etc.

We did not seem to have any problems did we just get lucky or is 3 healers and burning down the adds another strat you can use?

In ToGC (ie. hard mode) you can benefit a lot from the "unhittable" off-tank and benefit a lot from only 2 healers.

In ToC (normal mode) you can take whatever setup you want.

I assume you are talking about the second as you asked about starting ToC worms not so long ago.
    Xíanth <Valkyria>

Quote Originally Posted by Tagmonkey View Post
    I don't understand how someone can be this clueless.

No offense but I am just asking questions here. I am well informed read a lot and when I read a guide talking about how hard the adds are and that 3 tanks are recommended and specific gear etc and my experience was a breeze through that encounter I want to know if we where lucky or if the set up we used was another option.

So if the question anoys you don't reply.

Thanks to Xianth for letting me know it is a hard more Heroic issue not normal.

Where did the 3 tanks came from? there were never 3 tanks in ToGC 10.
    for ToGC25 in Gormok and Anub fight some guild run with 3 tank and some with 2. It depends.

I dont think anyone will run 3 tanks in ToGC 10 Anub encounter.

i think he meant 3 healers or perhaps 1 tank on each add/boss

Quote Originally Posted by HDEagle71 View Post
    No offense but I am just asking questions here. I am well informed read a lot and when I read a guide talking about how hard the adds are and that 3 tanks are recommended and specific gear etc and my experience was a breeze through that encounter I want to know if we where lucky or if the set up we used was another option.

So if the question anoys you don't reply.

Thanks to Xianth for letting me know it is a hard more Heroic issue not normal.
    You obviously aren't well informed enough to know the difference between regular and heroic.

Any special gear sets or strategies applies to heroic difficulty. Regular is a cakewalk. Grats on the kill.

You obviously aren't well informed enough to know the difference between regular and heroic.

Any special gear sets or strategies applies to heroic difficulty. Regular is a cakewalk. Grats on the kill.
    I don't know if you knew this, but the idea is that if someone doesn't know something, they hop onto tankspot.com and ask the nice people, thus informing them. Everyone learns everything from somewhere, no one spawns facts in their head (real facts anyway.) If the thought of answering a question, even something that you think is basic, is such a horribly offensive concept, maybe don't answer anymore.

Please leave this kind of attitude on the official Blizzard forums.

Tankspot is for people who want to actually help each other, not people who want to denigrate others for not knowing something they feel is obvious. Let's keep this a forum people can feel comfortable about coming to for help please.

/Agree

Let the guys who are just starting out learn too.... We know youre leet.... but if its ok with you... we are going to let everyone use tankspot.com too.
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....