+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gemming question - Fury warrior

Gemming question - Fury warrior

Hi, I recently picked up some new upgrades and have dropped down to about 80% ArP (including Grim Toll proc). I was wondering if I would be getting better DPS if I switched my 20str gems over to 20ArP. I see myself not hitting as hard, but I'm not sure if I'm doing overall less or more DPS. If I use landsoul's spreadsheet it shows a loss of 12dps if I switch my gems from str to ArP, but I wanted some input from other people.

My armor is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Hikar%C3%B2
    (I am about to put the gems into gormok's band and the helm, not sure if it will be updated it. Putting 21agi/3%critdmg / 20str in helm and 10str/crit / 10str/10hit in gormok's band)
    Last edited by hikaro; 11-29-2009 at 02:10 PM.

I would still gem strength. The spreadsheet says 12 dps, which isn't much, but 80% ArP you shouldn't have much problems with keeping your dps up. I don't have any numbers to prove anything, so I'm saying what my "gut feeling" is.
    The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

Thanks. Does anyone else have some input?

I actually have a couple more questions it seems... What potion is better for warriors? wild magic potions or haste potions?

Also, I got the helm, but I was wondering if I would still just be better off getting the triumph helm instead to get the 4 piece. Seeing as how the triumph legs don't have very good stats on them.
    Last edited by hikaro; 11-29-2009 at 09:08 PM.

I wouldn't recommend gemming ArP and I wouldn't recommend a haste pot either. Haste only effects white hits.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

+ Reply to Thread