+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agi or Stam?

Agi or Stam?

Alright. I have been looking around at what things I can get for upgrades and my main source is Rawr. Well, with my current gear. It looks as if my stamina is too high compared to my agility. Its showing me to start gemming with 20 agi's instead of 30 stam. Thoughts?

The World of Warcraft Armory

you can never have too much hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksend View Post
    you can never have too much hp.
    Understandable but you can always have not enough agi. Should I bother with dropping the stam gems for agi? Or should I just keep throwing stam gems in? *shrug*

I have had similar questions as my guild has 3 tanks that are considered the 'main tanks' of the guild. 1 pally and 2 bears. My problem comes in that I am one of the said bears and I am constantly being berated by the other bear in guild. I have been playing my druid since early BC as tank and tank only. The other bear in guild played a pally in BC, a DK for most of Lich and recently switched to a druid. He has much more experience than I do so i tend to listen when he says something but on this im not sure. He and I have very different ideas as to how to gear. I am a proponent of gearing for EH, using tanking rings, cloaks, necks and gemming/chanting for stam, whereas he gears with dps rings, necks and cloaks and then gems/chants for stam. We have both tanked H ToC 10 with tribute to madness and we both seem to get the job done but we cant agree on which is the best way to go. He is convinced I am wrong and gives his reason but when I look around at what other bears are doing e.g. Darksend, I just dont know. Is this an eh vs. avoidance difference in philosophy or is one of us wrong? What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Brokk; 11-30-2009 at 02:05 AM.

Bears have been arguing Stam v. Dodge for all of LK for as long as I know. =D As long as you both get the job done, does it truly matter?

If it does, ask your healers who they'd rather heal.

No! I would never drop a agi/stam or even stam for pure agi. It makes no sense really.
    The general thought process goes, that you add 1 agi/stam to activate your meta and then continue with STAM!!!

Get the Hell out of Dodge

+ Reply to Thread