+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recruit-A-Friend Question

I personally found it faster to do 20-28 in the 2 easier SMs and then at 28-30 move onto Cath/Arm. The XP is better in the first 2 since you're closer in level.

Yeah i made the mistake of doing all the inviting from my 80 main account. But thanks for the write up, it should help out tons.

What software did you use to 5 box?

I use Keyclone personally, but I haven't 5 boxed in a long time. I've trimmed it back to 2 accounts. Mainly it's my DK and pocket heals, and an alliance DK to sell stuff on the alliance AH.

Quote Originally Posted by AxLxExX View Post
    I personally found it faster to do 20-28 in the 2 easier SMs and then at 28-30 move onto Cath/Arm. The XP is better in the first 2 since you're closer in level.
    This is very true, the only problem is that the rooms are so disjointed that it's harder to pull the entire instance in 1-2 pulls. This can cause problems if something evade bugs and runs back, then 2 shots your raf alts. That's why I like SM Cath especially, it's less "care" needed to burn thru it. Just move your guys to point a. Pull everything to there. Move to doors, pull everything else... rinse, repeat. The drawback of this approach, if you don't do Cath + another instance or something you'll very quickly run out of resets for the hour.

Pacing can be just as important as the amount of XP you're getting per kill when levelling with this method.
    Khaas the Insane
    My Guild: Face on Fire | My Blog: SRSBusiness

I know I am reviving an old thread but I have 2 wow account now and I am getting a 2 month stretch of lot of gaming time. What I planned to do make a new account and make one of my old account as a veteran account. Than use my third account to power lvl the veteran + recruit to 60.

Can someone suggest if this is correct. Also whats the best way to go about it?

The idea is to get all classes to lvl 60 in 2 months, is that possible? Assuming 4 hrs per weekday game time and 12 hrs on sat and sun.

Does the RaF bonus stack with bonus from heirloom items?

Quote Originally Posted by Meanmug View Post
    Does the RaF bonus stack with bonus from heirloom items?

Yes.

Raf

just wondering but if i link my 80 account with a new account just to level together and get boosted do i need to buy a new vanilla game for the code? or do i just pay for the month time?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowvenom View Post
    just wondering but if i link my 80 account with a new account just to level together and get boosted do i need to buy a new vanilla game for the code? or do i just pay for the month time?
    You need a new Vanilla game, which will give you the free month that comes with the game. In reality, you don't need to pay for any extra game time at all if you just want to dual box for a month.

+ Reply to Thread