+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What am i going to do gear/raid wise?

What am i going to do gear/raid wise?

hi i was just wondering what i am ready to tank as i am doing ToTc10, Ony10/25 VoA10/25 and OS10/25, the only place i see gear upgrades from are from:
    Totc10, Ony25, VoA10/25 and OS25, but besides that i have all the best badge gear for tanking i can get, so the only upgrades i can get are from raids.

what i am wondering is, am i up to tanking Totc25 easily and just TogC10? or am i going to have to hold off trying to get into those raids and do the ones i just said to get better gear, to get me more HP and better stats?

My Armory:
    WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings

you should be fine for 25 ToC.. but i have one concern

You have a 20 dodge gem in your chest? never ever use a solid avoidance gem. ever.

if you need a red gem for your meta, use a stam/dodge gem in a pice of gear that will get you +6 stam or +8 stam.

edit: and the stam/resil enchant on your shoulders is for lazy people, work on that.

ok, thanks, and what hp should i be looking for unbuffed for TogC10

Only thing I can suggest is switching your cloak enchant to 225 armor, switching the dodge gem in your chest to 30 stam, and putting a 10dodge/15stam gem in your shoulders. Other than that you should be good to tank ToC25, ToGC10(use cooldowns wisely though), Ulduar 25 normals, and anything below that level. With a few upgrades (such as legs and boots) you can push that up to being able to do ToGC25.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by squats View Post
    edit: and the stam/resil enchant on your shoulders is for lazy people, work on that.
    No it's not, it's the best tanking enchant at the moment.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    No it's not, it's the best tanking enchant at the moment.
    i refuse to retract my statement that its for lazy peeople!

it may be best tho..

+ Reply to Thread