+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What am i going to do gear/raid wise?

What am i going to do gear/raid wise?

hi i was just wondering what i am ready to tank as i am doing ToTc10, Ony10/25 VoA10/25 and OS10/25, the only place i see gear upgrades from are from:
    Totc10, Ony25, VoA10/25 and OS25, but besides that i have all the best badge gear for tanking i can get, so the only upgrades i can get are from raids.

what i am wondering is, am i up to tanking Totc25 easily and just TogC10? or am i going to have to hold off trying to get into those raids and do the ones i just said to get better gear, to get me more HP and better stats?

My Armory:
    WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings

you should be fine for 25 ToC.. but i have one concern

You have a 20 dodge gem in your chest? never ever use a solid avoidance gem. ever.

if you need a red gem for your meta, use a stam/dodge gem in a pice of gear that will get you +6 stam or +8 stam.

edit: and the stam/resil enchant on your shoulders is for lazy people, work on that.

ok, thanks, and what hp should i be looking for unbuffed for TogC10

Only thing I can suggest is switching your cloak enchant to 225 armor, switching the dodge gem in your chest to 30 stam, and putting a 10dodge/15stam gem in your shoulders. Other than that you should be good to tank ToC25, ToGC10(use cooldowns wisely though), Ulduar 25 normals, and anything below that level. With a few upgrades (such as legs and boots) you can push that up to being able to do ToGC25.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by squats View Post
    edit: and the stam/resil enchant on your shoulders is for lazy people, work on that.
    No it's not, it's the best tanking enchant at the moment.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    No it's not, it's the best tanking enchant at the moment.
    i refuse to retract my statement that its for lazy peeople!

it may be best tho..

+ Reply to Thread