+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enlightenment is no good?

Enlightenment is no good?

As a Resto Druid I won this a few days ago - Enlightenment - and thought it would be a nice upgrade because I am currently using the Blade of the Silver Disciple and the Scepter of Murmuring Spirits.

It turns out when I put on Enlightenment I gain a bunch of gear score (oh boy! ... Heh) but I actually lose what would turn out to be 3 healing (after gemming/enchanting) and a bunch of crit, I'd gain a bit of haste, but my trinket procs so often that I don't really need it.

Question is: My off-hand sucks and I know it, it's from Razuvious... Where can I get a better on fit for a Druid Healer? I've been through ToC10 and haven't seen anything yet... Suggestions for somewhere else, or just stick it out for now?

Thanks!

I know this is gonna sound noob or something lol but;
    when i had my resto druid, once i got an off-hand and a mace better than the staff i had at that moment, and my stats were higher, but at healing i was actually lower in the recounts... lol and i changed back to the staff and i got higher, and i tried that several times and i always had higher healing with the staff.. so.. lol since then i just use staffs on my druid.. :P

Speaking of offhands, you can get the ones from the Twin Val'kyrs 10/25man .. those are the only ones... or maybe one from ulduar 25, but i dont remember where you get it... i think its leviathan..

And btw for resto druid i would recomend you to go for full spellpower since everything else doesnt really apply to your hots... two 23sp gems on that staff and you're good to go

Quote Originally Posted by MudNova View Post
    I know this is gonna sound noob or something lol but;
    when i had my resto druid, once i got an off-hand and a mace better than the staff i had at that moment, and my stats were higher, but at healing i was actually lower in the recounts... lol and i changed back to the staff and i got higher, and i tried that several times and i always had higher healing with the staff.. so.. lol since then i just use staffs on my druid.. :P

Speaking of offhands, you can get the ones from the Twin Val'kyrs 10/25man .. those are the only ones... or maybe one from ulduar 25, but i dont remember where you get it... i think its leviathan..

And btw for resto druid i would recomend you to go for full spellpower since everything else doesnt really apply to your hots... two 23sp gems on that staff and you're good to go
    Even with two +23 SP gems i'm short by 18 SP (that's including the +81 SP Enchant), I also lose 12 mana regen... As I said, the only thing I gain is 1.69% haste (55 Haste Rating)...

Frustrating getting an upgrade that's not an upgrade, at least doesn't seem like one. =/

There's an offhand with hit on it easily accessible from NRB or LJ 10-man. Although it's got a completely useless stat for you, it's bound to be an upgrade should you decide to continue using the spellblade.

I think i've seen it... Unfortunately, so have all the DPS that use off hands and I can't roll on that if there's a DPS that will use it as an upgrade... Ahh well.

+ Reply to Thread