+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Losing Threat alert?

Losing Threat alert?

So I'm at end game content now, been 80 for a couple weeks. I feel I know how to tank decent enough, and with Omen keeping track of threat is nice, I can see if I'm on top of threat and whos closest etc

But sometimes a DPS in my party, usually something ranged like a lock or a mage will nab aggro with their insane DPS in a very fast time period, i.e. within a few seconds, and I'm still working on my reaction time to re-aggro the mobs.

Anyway, is there a mod or addon that will kinda flash up in my screen something like Losing Aggro! or Losing Aggro To: or Lost Aggro?

I know the game has some of this in it by default but I havent found options to really tweak that, and Omen's warning system is only for getting initial aggro/getting aggro not losing it or having lost it.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

Start using name plates and Install Tidy plates and plugin for Tidy plates called ThreatPlates

Links:
    Tidy Plates : WoWInterface Downloads : Unit Mods
    Tidy Plates: ThreatPlates : WoWInterface Downloads : Plug-Ins & Patches

Press v to show Enemy name plates, good luck.

I use MSBT for combat text, and it'll show in orange text "Target Changed!" anytime a mob switches aggro. That might be helpful.

+ Reply to Thread