+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Donor Options!

New Donor Options!

We've added a monthly subscription as one of the ways our visitors are able to donate to the site. We also have a new premium page which describes the services available to donors!

"TankSpot does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

You are probably aware of this, but just in case I thought I would let you know what the donor link is doing currently.

Wish I saw this in December when you first posted it. I just wasted money subscribing to a site that doesn't work.

firstly this is old from 2009 and there is no longer a monthly service iirc.

secondly, if you subscribed today it would have been through ZAM network so you need to link your ZAM account to your Tankspot account to recieve the Donor privelages.
    justin.tv/Belligra

Watch me play SC2 ladder and enjoy the lolz

wouldnt let me edit :/

http://www.tankspot.com/zam2ts.php to link the 2 accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Penlowe View Post
    For future reference:
    Anyone having site or account issues should click the "contact us" button up there right under the TANKSPOT at the top of the page. That goes directly to me, it is a much more efficient way of getting these technical things ironed out. It also saves face...
    justin.tv/Belligra

Watch me play SC2 ladder and enjoy the lolz

+ Reply to Thread