+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dps, for DK

Dps, for DK

The World of Warcraft Armory

Here is my armory, i am trying to increase my dps, i am only sitting at 3-3.5k dps, i am starting to run ToC(10), i no i am not hit capped, but i am upgrading my gear, so i don't want to use hit gems.

Thank you in advance

Your spec seems to be the standard Blood one.

You're near the hit cap so i don't think that's much of a problem. However your expertise is quite low.

I'd try to increase it a bit. Valor badges bracers(you can buy them on the AH too), Ring from ToC-5 normal and Gundrak Heroic and maybe some enchants should get you a nice expertise value.

id look in2 changing ur rings, 1 of them is more for tanks and the other1 is pretty gd, but still worth changing as u dont really need stam on it, they r much better 1s out there that would be more better for u.
    also im not 100% sure but i believe blood dps benefits from ArP, but like i say im not to sure.

• Get rid of that pvp parts
    • Get rid of the tank parts
    • Stop gemming crit, strength and nothing but strength is the key for DK-DPS
    • Make sure you get your hit and you exp capped
    • Night of the dead is useless for a blood dk, swap the 2 points to ravenous dead
    Here is my armory, i am trying to increase my dps, i am only sitting at 3-3.5k dps, i am starting to run ToC(10), i no i am not hit capped, but i am upgrading my gear, so i don't want to use hit gems.
    You will be spending lots of money/emblems/honor for gems, if you wanna do serious and successful raiding. If you don't want, then no need to care about DPS...

+ Reply to Thread