+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arms/resto druid V. Hunter/shammy

Arms/resto druid V. Hunter/shammy

The match went on forever and I couldnt seem to kill the shammy or even drain his mana.

I tried training shammy, training hunter, frequent shifts between the two, and it did nothing.

Any ideas against this comp?

target switch often, and try to kill the hunters pet. make sure you sunder the target you're going for, and if you can kill the pet, you might be able to get your druid a chance to drink (although drinking seems less frequent in modern pvp arenas). the point of target switching often is that you're making the mana not be mana efficient. everytime he recasts earth shield after just 1 charge being consumed he's wasting mana. likewise sundering your targets will help you deal more damage in the long run. be vary wary of the shaman, if he puts up earthshield on himself keep dps'ing him, he'll have to cast spells to keep himself up which will drain his mana, the moment he puts water shield on himself though you might need to change targets to make sure he doesn't gain mana from your attacks. and again, targetting the pet, if you kill it it's 1 less thing to worry about and it gives your druid more freedom. if he spams heals, you'll drain his mana quickly.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Thanks for your advice I just thought about water shield.

I'm just back into arena, I totally forgot about sunder (which is weird cause Im a tank).

I currently have 0 arp, would It help to regem my furious gear with arp instead of strength?

The World of Warcraft Armory

it depends on how much arp you can get and just in general what you're comfortable with. AJ apparently reports that ArP will always yield more damage even against clothies but definitely more against plate/mail wearers (in this case mail for you). It really doesn't work out as well though if you don't have an ArP proc trinket like grim toll/mjolnir's runestone.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    try to kill the hunters pet.
    That is soooo mean

+ Reply to Thread