+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to advance?

How to advance?

Hello, This is my http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Deadrub&gn=Tranc%C3%AAndan ce .
    I would like to ask where should i gear now, can i tank voa10, naxx25? Is my spec good and so on, please help.

I'm upgrading the wrist and chest with the 245 craft soon, still farming money. What should i do first, can i skip something etc.

so, for whatever reason, your link isn't working for me.

with that in mind, the best answer i can give you (assuming your gear doesn't suck and you know what you are doing):

whatever you are comfortable with trying.

if you're in conquest badge gear and toc heroic gear and have a decent weapon you CAN tank just about anything other than hardmodes, so in the end it's whatever you feel comfortable doing. and if you don't feel it yet, then tank more heroics, and try to pug into a smaller ten man raid, until you feel confident with what you are doing and holding threat on mass dps.

i'm ilvl 200 geared mostly excet the crafts i'm doing now i'm 543 def, 29k hp. Got some shit weapon.

keep doing heroics. get that conquest gear.

most of it is better or on par with some of the ulduar stuff.

Well i'm having a hard time with hc's cuz ppl don't want a tank with 29k hp and defcapped...

Quote Originally Posted by asches View Post

whatever you are comfortable with trying.
    I need to grow up... I snickered at this... =P
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Basically if you got most gear at around the same item level, up yourself one notch and go higher. Ulduar 10 would be ideal for 200's if you've geared up enough.

If you want a better representation, wow-heroes rates your char in line of difficulty of raids based on your gear/enchants/chants/stats.
    Healing is the source of life. Without it, you're left with death.

+ Reply to Thread