+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Roarc UI

Hi I love the UI you have. I was trying to download it off filefront but as it redirects me I get a 404 error page not found. Anyone else have this issue? I tried with another ui on filefront and that isnt working either. Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm it started working for some reason. Thanks a lot filefront....
    Last edited by Kortwa; 07-23-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Roarc for chat addons check out PhanxChat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Will do that as soon as my comp is back from service!

Sorry if this is a foolish question but I want to change the warnings going out to raid, group etc. about cooldowns (when I trigger Shield Wall, when it ends etc.) but despite looking and looking I can't find it. Feel a bit dumb but can anyone point me to where they are?

Doh, looks like I found it finally in Optitaunt.

Hi,
    Sorry to bother you but i tryied to download the file and for some reason when i extract it there are some double copies of the folders inside so it won't let me extract it. I need help PLZ
    Thank you.

Just thought I'd give some feedback, since my own UI was rather cluttered and slowed down my game a lot, while this UI... this UI is awesome, thankyou very much for sharing it, excellent compilation. Finally a UI that I don't have to squint at!
    Grant me the courage to change the things I can, the serenity to accept the things I can't, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcleaver View Post
    Just thought I'd give some feedback, since my own UI was rather cluttered and slowed down my game a lot, while this UI... this UI is awesome, thankyou very much for sharing it, excellent compilation. Finally a UI that I don't have to squint at!
    Thanks! :-)

UI is great for me up to lootship and princes.On those fights ui started to froze up,and on princes i got chain dcs,so sadly i needed to take my old ui back.Is there any chance you know what is causing this?

Maybe that raid frame of gunship and princes is causing that problem,cause on all other bosses it was just great.
    Last edited by Peca; 08-20-2010 at 04:09 PM.

UI is great for me up to lootship and princes.On those fights ui started to froze up,and on princes i got chain dcs,so sadly i needed to take my old ui back.Is there any chance you know what is causing this?

Maybe that raid frame of gunship and princes is causing that problem,cause on all other bosses it was just great.
    I'm getting the exact same thing. Getting juddering (but just about manageable) lag on Gunship, same on Valithria, and when I engage the Blood Princes, it just freezes up and I get chain d/cs. I couldn't figure out what it was, as my computer is only a month old and top specs, my internet was fine for everything else (vent, browsers, MUSHclient, etc) and I have no lag whatsoever on any other boss fights or any other locations (I often run 2 WoWs at once, both chars in dala, with no lag).

Never thought it could be something to do with this UI compilation (I tried turning off some fluff addons that I added myself, to no avail, but didn't turn any of this comps addons off).

Any idea what's causing it, and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Bae

As of patch 4.01 a lot of things are broken and because of that this UI will see a major overhaul the coming week(s).

I picked up the SBF settings from you and have one question how do you cancel your buffs? I used to right click them but that doesn't work for somehow

I think blizzard has changed something in 4.01 regarding buffs and esp. the cancelation of buffs. Three addson I've tried don't allow me to cancel buffs now (and I'm back using SBF again!).

New version should be up soon

Quote Originally Posted by gom View Post
    I picked up the SBF settings from you and have one question how do you cancel your buffs? I used to right click them but that doesn't work for somehow
    /cancelaura spellnamehere

Blizz removed the ability to right click off buffs w/ the patch.
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

Pretty sure Blizzard didn't remove anything, I can still click off buffs in the default UI. It's trying to click off buffs when they're listed by mods that is troublesome.

Not troublesome, impossible. *sigh*
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Quote Originally Posted by CatabriOnEarthen View Post
    Not troublesome, impossible. *sigh*
    Not impossible, with Tukui I can click buffs off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

/cancelaura buff name works also..

yup, I used /cancelaura to cancel to buff but It's quite a PITA compared to one click. So did blizz really remove this feature(would make no sense to me) or is it somehow bugged?

Well it's bugged in a few add-ons, so it could be they've just implemented it a bit differently or removed the way a few add-ons sort it. We wiped on the loot ship of ICC due to me not being able to remove some stupid costume and thus not being able to rocket to the other ship..

+ Reply to Thread