+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Roarc UI

I got no profiles at all when I dl this compilation

Quote Originally Posted by Lightmgl View Post
    Really love your UI Roarc, I used the older version long into Cataclysm and I just updated to your newer one. I make a few slight changes to it but nothing major.

The only thing that bugs me a little about the new one is the action bars and cast bars get awfully close to the center of the screen. I'm torn for form vs function as I like seeing the middle of the screen but I also really like seeing my most frequent abilities and enemy casts right where I am spending most of my time looking :/.

I really like the improvements you made in the latest one though, the other one felt a bit clunky with some of the stuff thats changed in the game and in the mods.
    The new version is far less "bulky" than the one I used in Wrath yes. This was a major goal I think I achieved quite well.

It really is an on-going battle in regards to visibility of abilities, cool-downs and various "announcements" versus visibility / clear field of view. I've experimented with different setups here but always fallen back on the general model I've had for quite some time. A lot of people use tiny buttons at the very bottom of the screen but I've found that results in me not seeing the CD's of given abilities quick enough. I could experiment with some kind of "cd monitor" but then again.. For what abilities? That the "main abilities bar" is right under my character is to keep a solid rotation up and I can in an instant see if something like shockwave or shield bash is off CD. Some buttons are admittedly just "fillers" so the bars form a perfect "square" if you may.*

Tricky stuff, maybe I'll update it during Easter. Patch 4.1 will shake our abilities around a bit.*

Hello Tankspot Community,
    I really love this interface its so amazing BUT ! i have a little problem to installl this.
    I open the rar file double click on "Roarc UI 200" and put the "Interface + WTF + DS_STORE" files into my World of Warcraft folder.
    After this i go to "WTF" create the folder "Account" put the "ACCOUNT NAME" folder in it and start to change folder names like "acount name (my account game) after this i go into the next folder, "Server name" i fill change the folder name to my realm's name. Open the next folder like "roarc" and type my charakter name into it.
    So work likes done but if i now start my game i opden addons folder "load old addons" and activate all addons.
    SO now im ingane i dont get any ui message or somethin but its hart lagging and i only have the ah crap sry for my english i will upload a screen here one second please.....
    ah i try this interface with patch 4.1 ^^

link; http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/8/uierror.jpg/

if i'm logged in the game crashes -.-

i will use this amazing ui, so please if anyone outthere who can help me please try to help me. Thanks a lot for answer.

best regards walle

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Walle, try using Curse Client to update the addons since Roarcs UI is for 4.0.3a

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Okay Toushiro i will try thanks for your help.

I'll try to update this package soonish. Been quite busy with killing stuff and having a real life. Patch 4.1 killed a lot of things so.

No Problem, nice to hear about an update. Will be very nice thanks for your amazing work with this UI.

Best regards Walle

Does it work in US?

I got it to work in the US but when I logged in it was all bunched up anyhelp?

I cannot get it to work in US. can you tell me how you did this?

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarc View Post
    I'll try to update this package soonish. Been quite busy with killing stuff and having a real life. Patch 4.1 killed a lot of things so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

I fixed it for US by copying my config.wtf file (in the WTF directory) from my backup. If you didn't save a backup, try moving it instead so that wow creates a new one.

Once you get in, go through the process of loading the profiles for the various addons. Each addon has a profile option, simply choose copy from Roarc, and you'll be good to go.

You'll need to do that with at least:
    Bartender, Pitbull, Quartz, Recount, Parrot, and Auraframes.

Also tidyplates-threatplates didn't work at all until I reinstalled that addon, but is fine now.

Great UI!

Hey Roarc,

I have a question concerning AuraFrames: Generally I want to see every debuff but there are some debuffs I don't want to see like MassRes, Sated, ICC Aura stuff like that... in SBF this was really easy to do with the blacklist/whitelist option but I can't figure it out how to do it in AF can you help me with that?

I tried it with Not in list and Duration <5 but neither of it worked.

i noticed that auraframes seems to not be displaying target and target of target debuffs correctly

awesome ui mate, i downloaded it and its working great ( i had to disable reccount it was freezing my screen after every attack) and everything is looking just fine.

Question is about ORA2 addon. I updated all with Curse client, and i noticed that ORA2 is no longer latest one, that there is ORA3. So my question is : If i delete ORA2 and install ORA3 will it change something on UI, or should i leave ORA2 if its working fine.

Cheers.

Forgive me for never replying to this thread. I stopped playing WoW last year right before Firelands came out and sort of "dropped off the face of the wow-earth" so to speak.

+ Reply to Thread