+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Roarc UI

The how to on downloading and installing

ok Roarc first your UI is awsome I search for any good warrior UI's and yours seems like the one. Now i have a question I try and use the Ui and everything is jumbled up and there is no profile to load to help set up the UI to look like yours so any help will be thanked.

Quote Originally Posted by Executionerz91 View Post
    ok Roarc first your UI is awsome I search for any good warrior UI's and yours seems like the one. Now i have a question I try and use the Ui and everything is jumbled up and there is no profile to load to help set up the UI to look like yours so any help will be thanked.
    same problem

I recently moved to a new realm and had to re-configure all my add-ons (or rather re-link them to all my old-realm profiles). If anyone has a smoother way of dealing with this please say so. As stated - I enjoy a good looking / working UI but configing a custom one like this is a bit of a pain to be honest.

Blizzard should have the ablity to make "UI packages" or something where you can set a "custom profile" add-on wide.
    Last edited by Roarc; 01-18-2010 at 06:19 AM.

very clean nice ui easy install and easy use thanks

I was wondering if there have been any updates to your UI since your server move?

I've been meaning to update my UI since my server-move and since updating it for some ICC HM content. I suffered from random crashes a while back and have been looking into if those are add-on related or something else.

Thanks for the interest, might see something pop up soon

Excellent stuff, look forward to seeing it - from another ex Al'Akarian !

Lovely work, really looking forward to you updating this ui!
    Barely any folks left on Al'Akir now btw ^^

Found
    Last edited by Bragoon; 04-14-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Re: Roarc UI

Was updating my UI last night but ran into more issues than solutions. Hopefully the weekend has some time.. :-)

Excellent news.

Hey guys new to this stuff i downloaded this UI packages do i load profiles? if soo i could be dumb but what are they?

Please tell me you got some good news about updating this UI mate !

cant wait

/2nded.

any word on an update Roarc?

Tried installing the UI but it seems that a lot of the settings aren't working for me. I changed the account/realm/character names appropriately, and some of the stuff does load, but a lot of things (actionbars, recount, some other stuff) load with defaults.

I also get a spam error when I log in from Skinner saying "Loaded X but couldn't find skin in SkinMe" (where X is an addon) or something to that effect anyway.

This is the first UI compilation I'm trying (previously messed about with my own) so I'm a noob to the process, though I followed the sticky guide. Any tips/ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Update incoming…

Update 100526
    I don't even know where to start. As we progressed in ICC and esp. with hard-modes in there I've redone aspects of my UI. This is a fairly major update.

- Add-ons updated for patch 3.3.3. A lot of bugs where introduced here as I can recall.
    - Repositioned a lot of frames. Minor changes but adds to the over-all look. I've for example added one more row of buffs, sorted out some mouse-over issues and so forth.
    - Updates to Pitbull: changes include visible debuffs on Putriside, cleaner incoming heals (not showing overheals anymore) and less spam of info.
    - Audition of a focus-frame and two macros for the focus frame.
    - Removal of Recount during combat and omen out of combat (they share the same space).
    - Updates to Chinchilla and DXE, positioning of warnings, timers, changes to the use of warnings etc.
    - Updates to SBF and CD-useage (Sindragosa Trinket amongst other things)
    - Removed WhoTaunted in favour of OmniTaunt
    - Removed TellMeWhen in favour of just using another custom SBF frame
    - A lot of skins / textures look better. Had to change these due to the repeating texture bug in 3.3.3.
    - Updated Tidy / Threat Plates. Massive update, period.
    - MacOSX Only: I've changed so I use the GLL engine. This should only affect MacOSX users and some of you MIGHT want to change back to the old OpenGL back-end. If this causes issues remove the line SET gxApi "GLL" in the Config.wtf file.

…and there is probably a whole lot more!

Screen Shot

Version 120 | 10 man raid

Screen Shot with Info

Version 120 | 10 man raid

Download latest version v120

Important change:
    I'm now on the realm of Zenedar. Choose the profile Roarc of Zenedar when needed.
    Last edited by Roarc; 05-25-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    woot, UI of sexiness has been updated, liking the look of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

I've been trying to install your UI, and cant get it to work for the life of me, i've tried copying the interface file and replacing the current one, but all it does is give me errors saying there is already a folder with the same name, and copies empty files .... any ideas how to get this to work? i've also tried copying individual folders with the same result ...

Thanks Roarc!

+ Reply to Thread