• Align - Graphical grid add-on.
• AuraFrames - Use about 9 or 10 custom buff / de-buff frames
• Bartender4 - Action Bars
• BasicMinimap - Mini Map modification.
• BigRed - Controll the Blizzard Error-frame
• BigWigs - Bossencounters
• ButtonFacade - ButtonFacade_Caith to be precise, makes buttons look better
• DeathNote - Death Reporter
• Doom_CooldownPulse - Cooldown add-on used "pulse" graphics for selected spells outside the action bars
• kgPanels - Create custom graphics
• LootRollMover - Move them loot frames away from your action bars
• Mapster - Map addon
• Omen - Threat Meter
• OmniCC - Cooldown add-on, timers on actions nars as well as "pulse" graphics
• oRA2 - Raid Utility, main tank frames and more
• Parrot - Scrolling Combat Text
• PitBull 4 - Raid Frames
• Prat 3 - Chat Tool modification
• Quartz - Cast Bars
• RaidRemover - Removes the Blizzard Raid UI
• RatingBuster - All those values made clear
• Recount - DPS Meter
• Skinner - Improves the look of boarders and windows
• TidyPlates - Name Plate modifier, also includes "ThreatPlates"
• TipTop - Tool Tip modifier
As with all UI's it's an everlasting development process however. There are a lot of details you might not notice from a screen-shot either so my plan was to add a video showing the UI's features. Please note that v.200 is a massive re-wrap of my UI. Basically every add-on / feature has been overlooked.
If you're required to reconnect profiles when you add this mine is: Roarc of Zenedar
I'll double-check profiles and upload a new version if needed. To be 100% honest I'm an "old school" UI maker but I havne't ever published these to others so I can't say why X or Y doesn't work for you.
- I noticed oRA2 was set to "default" which might cause issues. I've also updated some other settings here, so a new UI version will be a bit nicer.
- Spell is not ready yet is from Big Red I think and in my UI it's set to Roarc - Al'akir.
- Parrot is also set to Roarc - Al'akir, so not sure what's bugging there. Can you screen-shot the issue Kirrie?
- My Text-input is at the center of my screen below my character. This is a Prat setting you might want to change, I prefer it this way.
I know a few things aren't optimal with my UI atm and that's for instance Questing but I don't quest atm, just raid and do instances, so the lack of that is a non-issue for me. It is however something I'll look into.
Sorry for the delay, have had a very busy schedule lately. With a few hundred people in-que to log onto Al'akir it's hard to just "pop in" and fix a few things also. At the moment that figure is actually 550 people, on a sunday evening at 21:30. Got to love patches, do you.
Anyhow, an update is out!
- Updated all add-ons possible to work with patch 3.3. Everything seems in order now.
- Minor Prat changes
- Minor SBF changes
- Changed boss-mod from Big Wigs to DXE.
- Changed from OptiTaunt to WhoTaunted
- Changed from Chincilla to BasicMinimap
Notes / Know issues
- oRA2 seems to be quite bugged under 3.3 in terms of ready checks as it reports everyone AFK regardless what what you press. Nothing major.
- WhoTaunted announces ANYONE in the raid using a taunt / focus class ability. I've only enabled AoE taunts and taunt-failures as normally you don't need to see who taunts what and when (it becomes very spammy)
- The change to BasicMinimap should make quest-tracking more viable and make special raid-encounter frames easier to spot.
- SBF does NOT show the debuff "Chill of the Throne" on player or target of target. I don't see a reason for this really as it seems passive in all of Icecrown.