+ Reply to Thread

Thread: am i geared enough for 10m TOGC?

am i geared enough for 10m TOGC?

i went to try adn do 10m TOGC a week ago and idk if it was me or if the healers were lacking it was a mostly guild run i was a PuG so we didnt even get bast beasts so. Let me know if there is anything i can change
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Your stats are right about where they should be, health is a little low but that will come with upgrades. Unless you took alot of spike damage during worms or gormok Id say its either your healers or your dps. If you did take alot of spike during them, you may consider sticking with 10 ToC 25 ToC for some upgrades then trying 10 ToGC again.
    Last edited by Fealthas; 11-14-2009 at 01:04 PM.
    The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason. Talga Vassternich.

i know for a fact the rogue was pretty fail only doing 2.5k maximum every attempt and he was being dumb and would stand too close to gormok when he came out and got one shot so might of been the DPS and the heals seeing as they were all from teh same guild and me and the other tank were PuGs

I'd say low. You can still use a ton of upgrades from regular toc 10 and 25 so I'd focus on that first. Good luck!

I'd say yes, just.
    One thing in your spec I'd change is dropping two points from Conviction and putting them in Vindication, at a minimum.
    I'd also recommend changing your glove enchant, don't gem or enchant for hit ever.

There are quite a few enchants from normal totc 10 and 25 as Trecus said, but you should be OK to do heroic 10 if your healers are on the game and you're ready with cooldowns and what not.

and get rid of your rog. 2.5k he should be doing NAXX25.

+ Reply to Thread