+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avoidance vs Stamina, the correct balance?

Avoidance vs Stamina, the correct balance?

Hey ladies and gentlemens,
    I'm having a few problems choosing my gear as what I should be aiming for. Up until now, I've been aiming for stamina > avoidance, simply because it appeases the pugs I run with. Last 2 raids I did, some healers told me I was squishy, and I was indeed dieing pretty fast sometimes.
    Here's my armory:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

What's the common total avoidance vs total health most tanks have to run Toc 10/25, Ony 10/25 and Ulduar? Right now I'm standing at 49.33% avoidance, and 34.8K health. Any idea?
    Last edited by picsam; 11-13-2009 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Wrong url

From what I see of your Armory profile, you're lacking in armor. Your avoidance is fine, probably the same as mine or better. I tank 5/5 25 man TotGC with less avoidance than you, and have no issues. Work on increasing your health and armor and you should be fine.

Thanks for the advice. I compared your armory with mine. Your avoidance is pretty much the same, slightly over mine(like 3% above). That difference comes simply from the gear so I shouldn't worry about gemming for avoidance. I guess I'll get more armor simply by replacing those few iLevel 200 I have, like my shield. I'll try to get in a few lower raid to replace those.

+ Reply to Thread