+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Help

Hello, i just started playing wow again after a 6month break, i have done toc a couple of Times now but i dont know where to go, lol i can tank thats not the problem, i judt dont know where to find the gear, cos the one i currently have isint the best, (27-28k hp unbuffed)
    I would kindly accept ponters to heroics / instances and quests i can do for gear, my guild expects me to start raiding asap and im expected to have 30-34k hp unbuffed >.<

Heres a link to armory The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks in advance

Simple answer...

1. You have ALOT of green gems. =/ Replace them with blues or epics. Make sure they are stam gems as stamina is vital for higher end raids.

2. You are missing ALOT of enchants. Get 55 stam on your legs, 22 stam on your feet, and 18 stam on your hands if you dont want the 2% threat.

IF you do that you'll easily hit 30k UB. Basically analyze your gear and other tanks, compare the differences, research, and find out what YOU need to do.

=)

sounds logical :P Anyhow where do you se green items??? do you mean the sockets? cos i have all epics exept ONE of my trinkets :P

What you need to do is start raiding easy stuff like ulduar (badges and some good items) so you can either buy badges stuff like tier 8.5 or get more gear from ulduar. You main updates are there.

If you want to take the risk and try to run ToC10 or ony 10 i would say you wont be totally fine, but you can handle it(that way you can upgrade faster).

okay, thanks =) so ulduar 10 or 25? and/or toc 10 ill give it a shot thanks

+ Reply to Thread