+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, I'm just a another guy discovering this awsome place (flattery I know ). I was looking for a good place to learn all of the new additions to the game (I have been away for awhile on a trip around the world ) and I stumble in here.

Well ingame I am a level 80 troll holy/disc priest who love the healing part of this game.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome, and your not obligated to have fun. Actually I would prefer it if we found you leaving again for another trip around the world.

Why haven't you left yet?

Just joking! Welcome to Tankspot. There is a great healing section, and tons of theroycraft for you to get caught back up!

Need a hand shoot me a PM!

welcome and like Fusik said, if you're looking fo rhealing type advice feel free to post in the healing section. We've got some awesome healers here now who can help direct you towards latest healing advice or changes!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome . I will check out the lastest of healing and anyone that wants a tip on where to go, how to surivie when out are out traveling or just a goofy story that involves murpys law(s) pm me or shout real loud so I might hear you .

+ Reply to Thread