+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Arms warrior, seeking advice

New Arms warrior, seeking advice

Ok, so this morning I finally decided to dual spec. Not that I'm not sick of tanking, but I do want to dps once in a while too.

I want to know if you think my gear is ok. I'm planning on replacing the meta gem and the green gem on my belt (stamina? blah!!). I'm seriously lacking in expertise, and I just made it past the hit cap (as you can see, my gear had no hit gear whatsover (besides the trinket), so the orange was a must). With the exilir of expertise, I'm just barely below the soft cap.

I also want to know what additional chants I should get (I'm thinking the AP one on both my axes, I'm working on the Knights of the Ebon Blade rep atm, and probably the +10 stats for the chest). I want to badly replace my rings too; it's embarrasing to have them on lol. I heard from previous arms thread that I should visit H gundrak and reg toc. Any others you reccomend?

Lastly, I would like to know if my spec build is ok (I want dual wield single axes because...I'm too lazy to build up my 2h lol, hence the set up in fury). Lastly, what type of glyphs (major and minor) should I get?

Thank you for helping me out

The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by defence; 11-12-2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: adding wowarmory

k first off, use a single 2-handed weapon for arms. You DPS will be super low since the arms tree is tailored for 2-handed weapons (then again, so is the fury tree). Almost all warrior abilities feed off of weapon damage some way or another, and a 2h weapon will have MUCH more weapon damage than a 1h weapon.

However, say you truly want to dual wield 1h weapons, precision is pretty much required if you want to actually hit something.

Wrong forum, read rules.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

sorry

I was stumped between posting on the "Halp! I need advice" and the arms tree, considering I'm not asking for help on tanking but rather on dpsing.

Nah, I don't need precision. My hit rating is 8.33%, more than enough for raids. But...I'm not escaping from 2h weapon training then? -sigh- fine fine

+ Reply to Thread