+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Llego's UI

I gave up on this and switched to the new TukUI which fixed most issues there were. I kept the same layout and most other addons from this pack, just replaced the Tuk parts so I can fix it when there are problems.

The "Flask" Message is from power auras. /powa and you can delete/change it. I have this pack updated with new TukUI and everything running as it should without errors if anyone is interested. No clue where I can upload this though.

Hey Llego!

i got a quick question... probably has to do with the UI being slightly outdated for the the past patch or two... but...

seems when i mouse over other players... the info panel that pops up on the bottom right corner, it's info on player health status is a bit bugged out. it's still showing health status color in relation to how much health they have, but the bar it's self is still at "full" health length regardless of how much health they actually have. for example, 10% health status shows red in color but shows a full health bar's length instead of a much shorter length representing low HP.

also the Tukui loot panel isn't working properly either, i get errors each time an item comes up to roll on with it turned on at the moment.

i also only use specific parts of the TukUI. mainly the base foundation such as the action bar AREA atleast but i use bartender to fill the are *i play on a rather large screen so i have more than just 2 bars in there*. i also use the TukUI map and then the simple memory usage monitor, WG timers and so on. i don't have any of the tank or healer models turned on either. i also don't have focus, target and target's target functions turned on either as i have other addons that put them within my personal playing view. figured i'd share what i'm actually using before any ideas were opinionated.

thanks!

What addon is the unit frames? Only interested in them atm

Big Black Bar

I <3 the UI. However, I have this large black opaque bar on the bottom of the screen covering my bars and the stats. I checked the tukui.config.lua and I can't find what it would be or how to change its transparency. If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by justasqeeple View Post
    I <3 the UI. However, I have this large black opaque bar on the bottom of the screen covering my bars and the stats. I checked the tukui.config.lua and I can't find what it would be or how to change its transparency. If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated.
    the same thing happened to me just starting today nvr had any other problems with the ui but if u disable tPanels the black bar goes away duno how to fix it tho

Quote Originally Posted by justasqeeple View Post
    You can disable this by unselecting "T Panels" under the TakUI stuff.

I actually have a question as well, Im unable to move grid, I unlocked it via the Grid options menu, but I think TakUI has it locked as well. Anyone know how to do this?
    You do realize why the Borg are so bad at making dimmer switches don't you?
    Resistance is futile.

Do you plan to update this or? My chat and panels bugged, really enjoyed the UI, and I dont want to disable the panels just to get rid of that big black bar. Anyone know how to only get rid of the big black bar?

hey liego, does this UI works for 3.3.5?

Hi guys, why doesnt work with "1440x900", i got widescreen.

Print Screen!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by hwille; 07-23-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Hmm Ok it seems a lot of people are having some kind of problem, I seem to be one of them sadly enough...

So just one question, how did you get more action bars? I seem to only have 1 bar consisting of 12 action buttons. Little help Llego or someone?
    Last edited by Destinction; 08-21-2010 at 01:04 PM.

Llego do you plan on updating this UI for the latest patch once all the addons are properly updated and configured? I would love to have it!
    Earthgoddess: 80 Resto Druid: Windrunner
    www.eggsncrits.guildlaunch.com

+ Reply to Thread