+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Llego's UI

great UI

hey and thnks for the upload on this but i have a few Q's. mainly concerning that the UI keeps giving a .lua error when its freshley istalled, i mean how its already set up when yah put every thing in is perfect for how i like my UI set up. so if yah can fill me in on what to do about it crashing that would be great or point to a .lua editor that is faily simple to use so i can edit the ui up would also be great, and thnks agin for the upload of this wonderful UI set up

Hello,

On your print screen you see a recount.

I have all the thing as my addons but I dont have recount.. When I download recount and add it then it is just the old recount..

Can you help me?

Is it crashing when you initially log in to your character?

Recount is not included in the latest version.

Error #132, memory error. I do recall on tukui.org that he had a problem with the same error but found a fix. Is that the same thing causing this 132 error or is this V8 after the 132 error?

Link to pic: http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5403/uicrash.png
    Last edited by mandoro; 12-30-2009 at 11:39 AM.

great UI

Quote Originally Posted by Llego View Post
    Is it crashing when you initially log in to your character?

Recount is not included in the latest version.
    yeah it crashes as soon as i try to log on.

I'd try and look up what the person on Tuk's website did to fix it, as I'm not having any errors with the package. Are you using some other addons with the pack? If so, tell me what they are and I'll see if I can't at least point you in the right direction.

For me it was a fresh install, the main reason I was going to use it was because I liked grid and I cant live without power auras or dbm. So I had gotten rid of the interface, fonts, and WTF folders and put yours in their place. The only thing I can think of is if there is some special uninstallation thing you have to do with TukUI.

Currently though Ive just added the addons I want myself and I have them already customized to my needs (initially I was having problems seeing these addons, but found out if ya reload the UI enough they will eventually show up).

You actually need to delete (backup, of course) your initial WTF, Fonts, and Cache folders before you install mine. That might have something to do with it, not sure to be honest.

Ok I have a problem also if anyone can help me.
    I installed Llego's UI (its great btw) everything runs perfectly, BUT if I try to update them when I log in my WoW crash at startup, and also If I try to add anything else like recount WoW still crashes on startup so Im little confused on how to I fix that

Yeah, there are a few compatibility issues that I'm trying to figure out myself right now but the whole point of this UI is to be lightweight. Also, a good rule of thumb is that if something is broken, especially with a UI package is to not update it, as code changes and things may not work properly together after you update.

Got a question i have been wondering for a long time now. How do you get your grid to be so width ?

Are you using grid or grid 2?
    One more thing, any chance to upload your UI to Curse. com, cause i cant download it from TUKUI, cause of some problems with my wow file.
    Last edited by Sleggern91; 03-01-2010 at 07:48 AM.

Hello, Llego. I got a question for you.
    Is it possible to have actionbar ,3,4 and 5 up permamently, and not only when you write : /abconfig ?
    If yes, i'd like to know how.
    Thanks in advanced.

Regards
    Alonia

Alonia, you need to edit the lua files for that. Open up the file tukui.config.lua in the tukui folder (interface\addons\tukui) and find the lines:

-- number of bars you want to show on the right side?
    rightbarnumber = 0 -- (original layout = 0, 1, 2 or 3, second layout with 4 bars at the bottom = 0 or 1)

Change rightbarnumber = 0 to rightbarnumber = 3 and then save the file. That's it, you don't even have to exit the game to change it, just type /rl in game after you saved it.

Might want to make a backup of the file before changing it tho, just to be safe.

And to whoever asked how to move the unitframes, just type /uf in game and move 'em
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Great UI !
    What's the name of the unit frame? :>

heya,

I've been using this UI for a while now, mostly for raiding, with my own adaptions ofc like you did, however something is bugging me. When you join a raid the 2 texts will show up at top of the screen "food" and "flask". I checked the lua files but since you actually deleted many of the original lines, its hard to find out where to edit it. So could you tell me how you changed that, atleast in which file to look.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sleggern91 View Post
    Great UI !
    What's the name of the unit frame? :>

OuF

Found the action bars.

Okay more questions: The Brezz timers only pop up when someone uses it, I guess. Does that happen in DPS mode, too?
    How do I get rid of that "FLASK" message? I have one in, but it doesn't go away. Just stating which addon/lua it is in would be enough I guess.
    Last edited by Darktan; 04-06-2010 at 12:36 PM.

I asked the same about flasks a while ago, but seems auther abandonned his UI thread, still didnt find out which lua file contains it and at tukui they cant either.

I'll try to figure it out. Will let you know for sure.

Oh also, is there a way to get the disenchant roll option? I seem only to get Need and Greed.

+ Reply to Thread